• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Camping villagers you missed out on?

I missed out on Kody. ;__;
Chow was leaving the same day and even after I got Chow out, Kody wouldn't move in because Chow's empty house was still in town. >_<

I had no idea about this website at the time, so my list is quite long... Freya, Wolfgang, Kody, Fushcia, Claudia, Peaches, O'Hare, Mira and Moe... to name a few good ones. Sucks that some of the really cool ones could have moved in >.<

Last edited:
Chevre was the only one that I kinda sorta wanted.
I got Olivia from it though, so I don't really mind. If my town is full, I don't check the tent. No need to feel that "missed out" feeling. >.<

From having a.full town, Ive missed out on Merry and Wolfgang. And Peanut, damn it!
I missed out on getting Peanut from having a full town.
After that I devoded not to check the campsite unless I had a space in town, so i wouldnt be disappointed

Punchy and Gaston.
I kind of regret not picking up Gaston, though it did allow me to pick up Knox.

I just missed out on Tia, I also couldn't get Goose. I don't know where Gwen came from, but she's ruining my chances of getting awesome campers to move into my town. :p

Wendy, Freya, and Knox because my town was full. I don't check the campsite anymore unless I have room for a villager to move in nowadays. I love the feature but it stings when you see someone you really want and you can't do anything about it.

Hehe gonna revive this :>

I missed a dreamie, Roscoe, the other day.

I also missed Chrissy, but i dont like her so yeah.

Octavian was my first, but I messed up on getting him to stay. Passed up on a kangaroo, then invited Bonbon. Yesterday Stitches was in the campsite, but I didn't have any room for an invite.

Bob :( he wouldn't move in no matter how much I tried to convince him even though I only had 9 people.
and also Marina because my town was full :(

fuschia camped shortly after my 10th villager moved in, so i couldn't get her to join my town. which SUCKED because i thought she was AMAZING looking.

Less 'missed out on' and more 'deliberately passed up while reseting'. Some of the more popular ones I've let go are: Bob, Flora, Lily, Marshal, Maple, Merengue, Octavian...

Back