• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Camping villagers you missed out on?

Less 'missed out on' and more 'deliberately passed up while reseting'. Some of the more popular ones I've let go are: Bob, Flora, Lily, Marshal, Maple, Merengue, Octavian...

Oh no you didn?t!
oh-no-you-didn-t-o.gif

I walk into the campsite, and if I don't like what they look like, I just walk right out.

I've gotten Octavian and Agent S through the campsite. I haven't experienced that awkward moment when you have JULIAN in the campsite and ten villagers.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I walk into the campsite, and if I don't like what they look like, I just walk right out.

I've gotten Octavian and Agent S through the campsite. I haven't experienced that awkward moment when you have JULIAN in the campsite and ten villagers.

I think you need to improve the place for campers because the camping place should have some wildlife, nature's greenery and also a lake for swimming these are the things which attracts the camper to visit the place again and again.

Last edited:
I think you need to improve the place for campers because the camping place should have some wildlife, nature's greenery and also a lake for swimming these are the things which attracts the camper to visit the place again and again.

i guess so. and thanks for that bump :p

A friend of mine had Julian in her campsite, and only had 8 villagers, but she gave up after a couple times (Not knowing much about getting them to move in.) And then "accidently" tt'd to the next day xD

I don't tend to look in the campsite, i had Kabuki and had space, but didn't get him xD

A friend of mine had Julian in her campsite, and only had 8 villagers, but she gave up after a couple times (Not knowing much about getting them to move in.) And then "accidently" tt'd to the next day xD

I don't tend to look in the campsite, i had Kabuki and had space, but didn't get him xD

If she'd have TTd back a day he would have still been there :/

I haven't missed any of them that I know of, though I have opted out on inviting them cause I didn't like them.

I got Freya and Lucky from the campsite :D They were so worth it!

Whitney >.>
It was painful to see her and have to let her go since I had a full town.

I've missed out on Kid Cat and Mitzi.

Today I'm resetting my campsite to find Stitches or Zucker. I've seen Static o:

So many I can't even remember. Tipper, Wolfgang, an eagle I can't remember, Willow, recently one of the bear cubs. Ugh.

Tabby and Robin most recently. I don't want them, but they're both a little popular, so I would've liked to give them to people who wanted them. :<

I missed Olivia, who I wanted for my second town, and Molly who I wanted for one of my friend's town. Overall, that's not too bad considering how much I've time traveled. I'm surprised I haven't seen more, actually.

Blanche and Savannah, although Blanche moved in later on her own terms. But her house was in the worst location so she had to go. u.u

Back