BULERIAS - Interviewed!

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
I was interviewed by BASTOISE99. STORM, could you put this in TBT Weekly, Volume 2?

1. How long have you been playing AC?

Well, I've been playing AC since it was released, and I got hooked from the second I turned it on. I just heard of AC on the Nintendo.com, and thought that it sounded great, and bought it. Now, I don't regret it one bit! It's another reason as to why I love my Cube!

2. How long have you been at Nsider?

Well, almost a year, actually. The exact date when I registered is 08-10-2004. It seems an eternity.

:)

3. Do you enjoy it?

Oh yes, every bit! Without Nsider, I wouldn't be part of TBT, and I wouldn't know all of these great people!

4. Why did you decide to come?

I wanted to be part of a Nintendo community. Not necessarily forums, but just show how much I love Nintendo.

5. What's your favorite part about the forums?

Well, just to see people that share my love for Nintendo is enough to keep me at Nsider. Also, the fun activities, good people, and just a great place to be.

6. What do you think about the Nsider Town Square and Nsider bungalow as being apart of the Nsider Comunity?

I think that they are getting really spammy and should be moderated more closely, as I am moderating Acre B-3 here at TBT.

7. Do you think the admins and mods do a good job?

At Nsider? Well, actually, I think that they need to start posting a bit more and participating in normal member stuff. Mario, for example, is way too strict.

8. If you could pick any nsider to become a mod at the crossing guardian who and why?

Well, other than myself, it would be STORMTROOPER88888. Let's face it, he has contributed the most to the Crossing Guardian, with NOCTURN being second.

9. How successful do you think the ACAC will get?

When AC DS comes out, be warned, the ACAC will be getting more than 50 posts a day! We will beat Codes Plus, that's for sure.

10. Do you like the idea of having moot trivia and the rufus apprentice games? Why?

I do. It makes Nsider a more fun place to be.

11. Do you like the idea of having the crossing guardian mayor and senate debates?

No. It only stirs up arguments, fights, and flame wars. Definetely a good idea gone bad.

12. Do you think there should be a board on nsider for ACDS?

I don't think so. The Crossing Guardian is enough.

13. What's your favorite thing to do on nsider?

Be at the ACAC, talk to my friends there, and participate in activities!

This is an interview with BULERIAS on the topic of The Nsider Forums.

Back