bring megaphones back

^ That would be so cute and a good alternative to the megaphone (but would definitely be for it if they bring that back too)! I see my villagers pulling their phone out all the time like WHO ARE YOU TEXTING PLEASE LET ME TEXT YOU

^ That would be so cute and a good alternative to the megaphone (but would definitely be for it if they bring that back too)! I see my villagers pulling their phone out all the time like WHO ARE YOU TEXTING PLEASE LET ME TEXT YOU

I wanna see their Twitters 👀 I need The Island Tea!!

There's not a sunday morning that goes by where I'm not helplessly calling out "Daisy Mae!" at my switch, but she never responds...

I mean, I find her eventually, but.....

Omg it would make life so much easier if we could just call them jakosjsjska I literally spent an hour looking for Carmen everywhere one night and after and hour an a half I found her......in the crevice behind her house where I couldn’t see her

Last edited:
Even if it only could be used for the villagers on our island I would take it any day. You talk to one villager and everyone else disappears somewhere you can't find them... That being said, I would use it to find Daisy Mae every Sunday since I barely wake up in time to find her every week D:

I hope they add that system in the future so I can call villagers/npcs on the phone because they keep hiding behind trees or tall furniture whenever I try to look for them.

i second the idea of a texting/calling system! that would be so cute and it would make life a lot easier trying to find a specific villager or character

I don't think the switches have microphones that we can talk into but god forbid I need to be able to like type in their names into something to find them because I'm so tired of running around my island because it's nearing the end of the day and I still haven't talked to Cookie

agreed. i’m so sick of going on scavenger hunts trying to find villagers and npcs ;w;

I miss the megaphone... I built up a cliff behind my resident services and I have noticed that my villagers have taken to going behind the resident services building like between the building and the cliff and sitting there. They just sit there on the ground... behind the building.... where I can't see them or find them Ever.

And one time I found Celeste standing behind my house so... plz... megaphone or texting or nookphone calls plz... I need them

Yeah I was gonna say how would that work when in ACNL it had the little mic.

It might have to be something similar to Pokemon gold/silver (did that version have the random trainers calling you?) or something. You could have a contacts list with their icons and you just press that to ring them.

Then it could mark your map like a Google's map or just act like the megaphone? Idk.

It doesn't fit the game. We're not the town's mayor anymore, and honestly, I didn't think it made sense in NL either.

I mean, we're not playing a dictatorship simulator where we control everything aspect of our villagers lives, right?

... right?

It doesn't fit the game. We're not the town's mayor anymore, and honestly, I didn't think it made sense in NL either.

I mean, we're not playing a dictatorship simulator where we control everything aspect of our villagers lives, right?

... right?
Unfortunately most people have it in their heads that it's a god simulator rather than a life simulator.
It's funny how most players are acting worse in game than dictators in real life haha.

Reactions: Raz
I agree, however I'm old school. I vividly remember the Gamecube days where people would seeming drop off the face of the Earth when you had to deliver to them!

Reactions: Raz
Unfortunately most people have it in their heads that it's a god simulator rather than a life simulator.
It's funny how most players are acting worse in game than dictators in real life haha.
"How dare you decorate your house with something without asking me first??? And what about these clothes? I didn't give you permission to wear them!"

"Let people play how they want - but don't you ever apply that logic to the villagers; they're your property!"

Yes I want this item back. I wonder if we could use the switch app for this. Would make sense.

Back