• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Brews & Horror d'Oeuvres

Unfortunately, I won't be able to accept because it's a bowl (was hoping it'd be a really wide cup). The reason being it doesn't fit in the appetizer category (need three individual pieces) or drink (in a cup/glass). Bowls are kind of in their own area. However! If you recreate that yogurt mixture in a glass, I'd be able to accept.

Someone previously asked if a smoothie bowl was allowed and I said no. But I've accepted smoothies, yogurt mixtures and some kind of parfaits in cups. Whether you make three little portions or in a drinking glass. I hope that makes sense.

Reactions: Fye
Made a nice bubbly cat and bat brew with some troll snot on the rim :)

IMG_3974.jpeg

IMG_3976.jpeg

Ingredients:
Trader Joe's Cat and Bat Jellies (these are quite yummy)
Grapefruit soju
Grapefruit marmalade
Sparkling water

"Haunted Pumpkin Buns and Pumpkin Potion"

(Squash buns with cinnamon sticks, maple meringues with choco chips, peach juice with mango sherbet)

I took those recipes

PA290723.JPG

Closer look at the Haunted Bun
PA290713.JPG

Delicious Gnome Innards! 😱

I'm not the only one noticing an influx of Halloween Gnomes this year, right? Here's a solution to these freaky pests! Removing their cap reveals their brains, and you can top it off with a cap of your own with whipped cream! The warm juices taste just like a pumpkin spice latte: a perfect drink for this time of year.
0pT3gZF.jpg

Coffee was the base of this drink! I frothed some milk with pumpkin syrup to create a smooth finish, and added a gnome's cap of whipped cream on top, along with a bit of pumpkin pie spice (which came out in a bit of a clump).

Forgive this messy image taken in my room with the whipped cream completely melted. I forgot to do my namecard and everything melted INSTANTLY.
wJJyJYV.jpg

After so many attempts at this I'm finally ready to submit! (this particular event has been a freakin ordeal for me lol)

without furter ado I present Poisoned Red Velvet Skull Cakes and Witch's Brew Cauldron Cocoa
PXL_20211029_074242944.MP.jpg

witch's brew.jpg

Post automatically merged:

(Forgot to mention that I molded the chocolate spider and white chocolate bones myself ;) )

@Firesquids
This looks amazing!! I'm sorry this event gave you pain, it really wasn't my intention. 😭 Everything looks great. Also what the hell is that decorative piece on the left side of the cauldron drinks. It's like a ceramic baby monster?? lol

@Firesquids
This looks amazing!! I'm sorry this event gave you pain, it really wasn't my intention. 😭 Everything looks great. Also what the hell is that decorative piece on the left side of the cauldron drinks. It's like a ceramic baby monster?? lol
Just your run of the mill cursed item I found at goodwill. (I think it is ceramic)
thumbnail_PXL_20211030_001338222.MP.jpg

Last edited:
"Sick and spidery snack plate"
20211029_124131~2.jpg
perfect snacks for a oger with a sweet tooth. fresh fingers made of hot dogs, spider eggs made from bananas covered in cookies n cream, baby face = pb&j and a booger cookie 🍪 chochalte chip w green frosting. I thought it was 3 appetizers so i accidentally did more. Lotsa fun tho 🦊

Unfortunately, I won't be able to accept because it's a bowl (was hoping it'd be a really wide cup). The reason being it doesn't fit in the appetizer category (need three individual pieces) or drink (in a cup/glass). Bowls are kind of in their own area. However! If you recreate that yogurt mixture in a glass, I'd be able to accept.
gotcha! I didn't have any more green yoghurt left so I made a drink with the same theme:

Murky waters
IMG_2688.jpg

IMG_2689.jpg

There are things peeking out of the murky water. Are they crocodiles or just fallen wood? Only one way to find out

The Bleeding Heart Margherita (Aka raspberry/pineapple....)

Find here the scary concoction for those that like a little "heart-i-ness" with their drinks! Here is the recipe:

1.5 Oz top shelf tequila
4.5 Oz margherita mix
3.0 Oz pineapple juice
I cup of raspberries
2 dashes of grenadine (for the red color)
I slice of lime, and 1 raspberry/twizzler heart for garnish
(Double the above for a large glass)

Put in a shaker with a handful of ice, shake VERY well to crush the raspberries. Pour into salted margherita glass... enjoy!

20211029_230423.jpg

Back