• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Bloo candy and pokeball

toastia

seeker of truth
Bells
Switch
3154-9295-9611
Orange (Fruit)
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (94) +
I only have 7k atm, but I'm hoping some of my collectibles can help with it(I can dream right!) I would go for the pokeball first cause I kinda want that more than candy and I can't buy both.

I have a blue candy for sale. I can do 5.5k and a cyan letter.
Or 5k and cherry, regular egg and cyan.

Last edited:
What about 5k, regular egg, cherry and cyan. I'm going to giveaway and sell the three.

Last edited:
I can also do teal, red, green, cyan, cherry, regular egg and 1k. But I am going to sell all the others. I'm only doing this so you can save on tbt.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Prin my giveaways are free and you can pay tbt if you want to get extra entries. Completely optional.

I can also do teal, red, green, cyan, cherry, regular egg and 1k. But I am going to sell all the others. I'm only doing this so you can save on tbt.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Prin my giveaways are free and you can pay tbt if you want to get extra entries. Completely optional.
Paytowin is when you pay to win, literally. You pay more to increase chances. Therefore it's not really free. You have a small chance if someone has one entry vs. one who had 1000.

Also, that's still over 5k, and I'll def need collectibles to add on for pokeball.

Last edited:
Well most people with pokeballs already have those collectibles so it's a much better idea to save tbt instead of collectibles.

Well most people with pokeballs already have those collectibles so it's a much better idea to save tbt instead of collectibles.
I'm not buying your offer right now. I'll see if I can get a lower price for the blue candy.

Also it will take a LONG time to sell those collectibles so I'm basically selling them for you. You're only paying like 400 tbt over the usual price in collectibles. You can take out the regular egg to even the value.

Last edited:
Also it will take a LONG time to sell those collectibles so I'm basically selling them for you. You're only paying like 400 tbt over the usual price in collectibles.
I can wait. If later I still want it and you still have it, I'll message you. Till then, I'll continue earning TBT and waiting for an offer to pop up.

Last edited:
Good luck, I'm also on a search for the Pokeball. :]
Also, just my opinion but don't pay over 5k for a blue candy. Be patient and someone with a fair price will come to you ^^

Ok I've thought of a new offer. Teal Letter, Red Letter, Green Letter, Cyan Letter, Regular Egg, Cherry and 1k. That adds up to 4.7k I just really want it as soon as I can.

Last edited:
Ok I've thought of a new offer. Red Letter, Green Letter, Cyan Letter, Regular Egg, Cherry and 2.5k. That adds up to 4.7k I just really want it as soon as I can.
I'll think about it. I will wait before all blue candy offers.

By the way it's now 1k and teal not 2.5k. Thank You. I'll wait for you. :)

Would you do all your letters a egg a cherry and 7k for a pokeball? That's exactly 12k the suggested value.

Last edited:
Daniel you don't even have a Pokeball and I'm not selling mine to you if you won't enjoy it, but turn around and sell it to someone else for a higher price. In fact, to save you time, I'm never going to sell to you, so please don't bother coming into my shop anymore.

Stop pressuring people to buy after they have said no. What you are doing is rude and people CAN report you for it, and I think they should.

Prin, I am selling a pokeball in my shop and I do take collectible trades for it. I'm looking for around 12k for it in TBT and collectibles and if you need some time to save up, or hopefully catch a restock, please feel free to let me know. I have two so I'll happily hold one for you.

I'M NOT BUYING FROM YOU. I'm buying from Xanarch who wants a earthbound download code and tbt/collectibles. What do you mean pressuring people? I just offered for pokeball not blue candy.

Last edited:
I'M NOT BUYING FROM YOU. I'm buying from Xanarch who wants a earthbound download code and tbt/collectibles.

You are in my shop looking at my pokeball. And you're right, you are not buying from me. Not now, nor ever. Please have a wonderful day.

Prin, let me know what your decision is at your earliest convenience.

You are in my shop looking at my pokeball. And you're right, you are not buying from me. Not now, nor ever. Please have a wonderful day.

Prin, let me know what your decision is at your earliest convenience.
I'll try to save up ASAP! Thanks so much!

Back