• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Best villager in your campsite you couldn't get because you already had 10?

Fang. Luckily I have him now from a trade :3

Aww Flurry is adorbs.

This is really frustrating to me... I had Tia, she was totes adorbs. I asked her to move in and she declined so I figured she couldn't. But I had 9 villagers, I just didn't know that they could flat out turn me down. So I left and figured that she couldn't stay. Wah poor Tia...

I had Bam pretty early on. I walked on, thought he was totally ugly, got his name, and peaced out haha. I wouldn't have wanted to keep him, but if I knew he was popular I would've brought him in just to give to someone that wanted him.

Blaire. D: Luckily I already decided I wanted Poppy instead of her or Mint, but I still wouldn't mind having her instead of a few of my current ones...

Fauna. :c

I had just let someone else move in the day she was in my campsite... It made me soo made because I had done the reset trick for the campsite the day before constantly, and of course when I found another villager in a cycling thread, that's when one of my dreamies has to show up in the campsite. :[]

damn! my condolences
Ankha and Whitney, also had Wolfgang yesterday.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think i would literally cry
Lolly. ;~;

- - - Post Merge - - -

ugh my top dreamie
Rosie ;_;

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh no! I let Baabara go a few weeks ago and I didn't think anyone would want her!
Baabara showed up and I was absolutely desperate to have her because I love sheep so much. There are obviously much cuter sheep, but I was trapped in a paroxysm of rage when I realized my town was full.

The noise I made: nnnUHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wish they would just close the campsite when you can't invite anyone to your town, thats so weird she declined! her loss. I voided Octavian when I first started playing and wish I had kept him for that same reason!
Aww Flurry is adorbs.

This is really frustrating to me... I had Tia, she was totes adorbs. I asked her to move in and she declined so I figured she couldn't. But I had 9 villagers, I just didn't know that they could flat out turn me down. So I left and figured that she couldn't stay. Wah poor Tia...

I had Bam pretty early on. I walked on, thought he was totally ugly, got his name, and peaced out haha. I wouldn't have wanted to keep him, but if I knew he was popular I would've brought him in just to give to someone that wanted him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

aw I really like Pippy! I had her in my first town before I discovered all my dreamies though. Complain away, this game can make me crazy sometimes.
Wait... Are you the mayor of North with the best rainy dream town ever? I visit it all the time! You have the best layout I've ever seen and I love all your presents in the town plaza. I think I am fangirling a little now haha xo
I once had Genji (who was my dream villager at the time and who I'd previously been resetting my campsite for weeks/months to try to find) turn up while I was trying to get rid of Pippy (my most hated villager who moved in through a WiFi misshap). I think I probably cried. Or at least complained a lot. x__x
I've also had Rosie turn up while my town was full but Genji takes the cake.

I just checked your tumblr url and it is you! ugh you should do a acnl layout tutorial

I once had Genji (who was my dream villager at the time and who I'd previously been resetting my campsite for weeks/months to try to find) turn up while I was trying to get rid of Pippy (my most hated villager who moved in through a WiFi misshap). I think I probably cried. Or at least complained a lot. x__x
I've also had Rosie turn up while my town was full but Genji takes the cake.

Luigi Campers.jpg

well this was when I was resetting for cube and said no to these guys.

Last edited:
The only villager I like that has been in my campsite so far has been Lobo, who showed up a few days ago.

But the campsite as a whole has been a disappointment. I get very few campers as it is, and the few that do come are ones I wouldn't want in my town anyway. I kinda regret ever building the thing.

roscoe :c i really love and want him because i think his design and character just kicks ass. but no, katt had moved in. boo.

I had lolly camping on the day my 10th villager moved in. I was at 9 and cycling and I thought I'd invite a derpy frog villager to make cycling faster. Lolly came into my campsite on the day he had his plot set up ._.

Bob was camping twice, and my town was full both times. Luckily, he was my special "camps a ton in my town" so he came back a third time and I got him then.

Back