• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Bell Tree Direct - 8.15.19

Status
Not open for further replies.
B6727183-0-A2-A-4-AE9-A29-A-9-F4-DA4819-E16.jpg

A blue user name and unlimited breadsticks!! Who could refuse!?

Does this mean we will get a breadstick collectible if we apply?

I hope so but I doubt it. I decided to make some fake ones for the time being.

qvHtXAU.png

WrHJTV3.png

qvHtXAU.png

I also made one from the breadstick image in the banner but I couldn't get a High-Quality example of it so I won't be sharing it.

Last edited:
Hi guys, just a reminder that entries for the Art Contest close at 11:59PM EDT tonight!

this is probably a dumb question but do you get a username change option if/when you join staff, or is it only in the case of your username having punctuation due to the OG one being taken?

this is probably a dumb question but do you get a username change option if/when you join staff, or is it only in the case of your username having punctuation due to the OG one being taken?

No, this isn't an option given.

I think only two staff members ever had their names changed upon being modded (Jake. > Jake and Pxter > Peter). Jake had been asking for a lot of years if he could have that username and as far as I can remember it was offered just as a kind gesture. Then the offer was extended to Peter as well as he'd also previously asked if we could free up that name for him and it would've been unfair to give to one and not the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back