• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Bell Tree Direct - 8.15.19

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you won't need an older game for everything in the event, especially this first one.

Thank you so much for clarifying this, I was wondering if I'd be able to participate since the oldest Animal Crossing I own is New Leaf. Phew, that's a relief. :eek:

No, you won't need an older game for everything in the event, especially this first one.

ngl, a part of me is slightly disappointed

though at the same time, my tv's picture is basically shot (everything just looks like the brightness was turned way up, and is only barely viewable in-person as a result) and the only means I have to capture game screens is a really old ****ty phone camera

plus, I guess there is the matter of lots of users here only having new leaf (what's wrong with you people?), so an event with older game usage would require a balancing so that they won't feel too disadvantaged or otherwise left out

mayhaps sometime in the future

Last edited:
yeah, but vinyls are kinda somewhat back as a collector's thing

cassette is like ultra outdated hipster now

- - - Post Merge - - -

if they weren't already claimed first, then you should've gotten a pm sent to you saying you earned 50 bells

otherwise, it's probably all been claimed

I have the worst ever luck in the whole world this year T-T

I haven’t posted here yet, why is that?

And also, the week starts today. I better get on with it.

Ooooh. I should bring out the game cube and play original AC!!! I need a new memory card though. I bout died when my kids erased my original file!!! 😭😭😭

FYI, the event won't start until late at night, but surely it will still be the 21st in at least one timezone! Nothing in the event will be time sensitive right away, so feel free to check back tomorrow if you're in an earlier one.

Thank you for giving the older Animal Crossing games the recognition they deserve. I?m looking forward to the event. :)

FYI, the event won't start until late at night, but surely it will still be the 21st in at least one timezone! Nothing in the event will be time sensitive right away, so feel free to check back tomorrow if you're in an earlier one.

was about to check in on this lol

not that a small delay would bother me, since I've been pretty sidetracked all day

Thanks for the update! So excited for the possible TBT Fair in December. I'm crossing my fingers there'll be enough time for you guys to organise and host it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back