• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Aurum Cycling [Updates in Thread]

I am still waiting to hear back from her lurkers, but I'll certainly let you know when general adoption for her starts.

Coco has been adopted!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Beardo is moving in!

And...
T-Bone is moving out!
He does not have any lurkers, so it's first-come, first-serve! I'll be holding him for about 24 hours before voiding.

I would love to take T-Bone! I'm currently about to adopt someone in my cycling town, but I have two spots open so if you can wait until after I finish adopting Shep I can come over and get T-Bone!

Well, that's a fast turn-around...
Beardo is moving out!
He has no lurkers, so for the next 24 hours or so, it'll be first-come, first serve on adoption for him!

Clay is moving in!

Hi
Just wanted to let you know iv got marshal today :) yaayy ...so u can take me off the lurkers list for him ..thank you so much :)

Lurking for Octavian, Pietro, and Mott. <3

Alright, I am ready when you are.
Edit: Oh, but don't actually worry -- since I cycle for moving out pings, not being in boxes, I can hold him until your sale is managed, if need be.

Last edited:
Alright, I am ready when you are.
Edit: Oh, but don't actually worry -- since I cycle for moving out pings, not being in boxes, I can hold him until your sale is managed, if need be.

The sale isn't going anywhere, so I'll take him now

Back