• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Aurum Cycling [Updates in Thread]

Sorry about the delay! In addition to some distractions, I found my friend list was full!
Anyway, gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chester has been adopted!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Colton is moving out!
He has some lurkers, so there'll be a few hours before I open him to general adoption; watch this space!

Kiki is moving in!
She's a camper, but I noticed she has a few lurkers, so I thought I'd pick her up.

Coco is moving in!
It's another villager who also lives in Argent! Funny that.

I can't adopt Colton because I'm in the middle of plot resetting. Let's hope he still finds a good home :)

Yes, you may! Since it's been a few hours and his other lurker hasn't responded, I guess it's time to open him up to general adoption.

Can you pick him up now?

Rosie is moving out!
As expected, this cute kitty has some lurkers, so I'll be giving them a few hours to get back to me about adopting her first. If none of them can manage it, I'll let y'all know, so if you're interested, watch this space!

I love your first rule by the way! I added you, but I can't see your town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I see it now, :)

Last edited:
You're welcome!

Canberra's moving out!
She has no lurkers, so she'll be open for adoption for the next 24 hours. Since I will need to sleep sometime during this, if you want to adopt her then, leave a time it might be good to adopt her -- other than that, it's plain out first-come, first-serve.

Cole is moving in!

Last edited:
Back