• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling Aurum Cycling [Updates in Thread]

Alrighty, then! I've added you in advance, so I'll edit this post when gates are open!

edit: gate's open!

Last edited:
Static is moving in!

And, in another quick turn-around...
Clay is moving out!
He has a lurker, so I'll be sending that person and giving them a few hours to make adoption arrangements with me, before I move Clay to general adoption.

you can take me off the lurking list for tangy i found her but still lurking for yuka

Speaking of whom...
Cole is moving out!
I've sent out the lurker messages, and there'll be the standard few-hour waiting time.

You'll need to narrow it down; to try and prevent there being massive piles of lurkers for, like, every villager, especially ones I don't have, I ask people to pick 3 at a time. You can change those 3 whenever you like, but it just keeps things feeling more sensible.

Cole has been adopted!

Last edited:
You'll need to narrow it down; to try and prevent there being massive piles of lurkers for, like, every villager, especially ones I don't have, I ask people to pick 3 at a time. You can change those 3 whenever you like, but it just keeps things feeling more sensible.

Alright, that's fine! Phoebe, Nan, and Del, please~!

Cool. Lists updated accordingly!

Carmen is moving in!

And...

Sylvia is moving out!
She has no lurkers, so we're going straight to general adoption for her! First come, first serve!

Back