• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Aurum Cycling [Updates in Thread]

Demeter_Deme

Bells
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Happy Home Designer Token
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Mailbox
October Birthstone (Opal)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (70) +
Aurum Cycling

Hello and welcome to my first cycling thread! I've recently acquired a second town, which means I've got a town to have some good ol-fashioned cycling fun in!

This is my first cycling thread, so please be patient with some messiness and rule adjustment, since I'm more or less working out what format and methods work best for me as I go along.

Town Date: Present-Ish

Rules

• First off, and this is vital, be respectful to everyone here, and I'll be respectful to you. This is a game about little animal people, not a life-or-death blood feud.
  • Concerning Prices: For the most part, all villagers will be free, no strings attached. I may occasionally sell, trade, or auction off tier 1 villagers, since I have my own dream villagers to get, and never have a lot of bells -- but I'll make that decision when the villager moves in, and mark it in the thread so everyone's on the same page. My goal is not to do that too terribly often, since I think it's more fair and fun that way!
  • Concerning Reservations: I will not be taking reservations...With one exception, to be listed below. However, I do encourage lurking for certain villagers, no more than three villagers per person at a time please, and may give all the lurkers for a mover a bit of advance notice, so they have a special window of opportunity -- among them, it's still free-for-all, and if none of them respond, it'll be free-for-all among everyone else. Thus, an unlimited number of people can lurk for a single villager, though, of course, this means lurking is not a guarantee.
  • I will try to give some advance notice about a villager, any villager, moving before they're in boxes, but we'll see.
  • I do not auto-void. Just as a rule of thumb. That said, of course, villagers that linger too long without any interest will be voided.
  • I cannot guarantee my cycling pace, since I'm just starting off.
  • I don't have a second 3DS, so if any of my dream villagers show up in Aurum, I may need some help transferring them to Argent, my main town. Someone who successfully helps me get the villager from point A to Point B will get a free voucher entitling them to a sure shot at any one villager of their choosing. However, this voucher only begins when the villager has arrived in Argent. (There won't be a lot of them: in fact, there will be no more than 4, and probably far less).
  • As these rather vague rules show, I'm pretty flexible -- if you're the first person to claim a particular villager, but can't actually pick it up for a bit, that's OK. I'd be trying to give advance notice (via recieving pings from villagers) anyway, and am willing to try and turn back time a bit to make things work. It's all good.
  • I can't 100% guarantee originality (and, in the case of one of the Argent villagers, I can promise it won't be original). I do my best, but stuff happens.
  • I don't care if you talk to villagers in Aurum, though I ask you not to pick up objects, pick flowers or fruit, or run without asking me first.
  • Feel free to chat and take your time! If you're thinking about selling fruit while you're there, Aurum's native fruit is the apple, and Argent (since I have some villagers there I plan on moving out) is the cherry!
  • I do appreciate tips, but that's a matter of things freely given. Don't sweat it.
  • Feel free to ask for clarification!

Current Villagers

In Aurum (Cycling Town)
Francine
Sheldon
Kiki
Carmen [From Void]
Marcel
Gaston
Octavian
Shari [Newest]

In Argent (Main Town)
Clyde

Color Key
[(Reserved For Self or Voucher-Holder)
(Auctioning)
(Free)
(Moving Out)
(Boxes! Urgent!)]

Lurkers, Voucher Holders, ETC

Lurkers
Francine: Fantasy15 , acnl-adoption , UnknownSender
Kiki: Cokane, steen , zombiefleurs , Democrachi; abelsister;
Cole: Classygirl , infinikitten
Carmen: mannieblaze23 , Sassy, Millefeui
Marcel: leeaboo
Gaston, dahlialia: flyingxmango
Octavian: Goop

Muffy: daiyuflower, daiyuflower , Religious-Sonic, Chrome Dokuro
Willow: Eren!, Pandasawr , leeaboo
Julian: Envelin, GirlPolarBear
Tiffany: Envelin
Apollo: Ouch , Cory
Fang: starlark
Chief: starlark
Goose: starlark
Marshall: Diana5043, Rika092
Diana: Diana5043, Athros , KelseyHendrix
Flurry: katiegurl1223 , kaylagirl
Harry: Cinnamon78
Lyman: Cinnamon78
Peanut: Cinnamon78
Katt: Big_Tuna
Moe: macoman1
Ankha: macoman1
Olivia: steen , NightDelight
Vic: Coach, chivels
Drift: RoastedPeanuts_
Kevin: oranje
Mott: oranje
Olaf: LargeNumber
Roscoe: LargeNumber, Sheando
Egbert: LargeNumber
Melba: GretaOfAtlantis
Tia: kimicakewalk
Bunnie: toricrossing
Stitches: Acrewoodx, Dad
Beau: Cherri Buu, Link of Hyrule, supergamer, *Evee, Beau, and Kyle* , KelseyHendrix , nintendoanna
Bam: Athros
Deidre: Athros , Upsidedownpour , cheezyfries
Marina: Acrewoodx
Goldie: Acrewoodx , Ninetees
Genji: Rika092 , supergamer, kaylagirl, leeaboo, secretlyenvious
Tangy: supergamer
Puddles: Spontida
Maple: chivels, Rhea
Hamlet: chivels
Zucker: Acrewoodx
Wart Jr: ingerlisa53
Chrissy: the-animal-crossing-show, Cynder drag , ATheBuoy42 , cheezyfries , nintendoanna
Bob: Rhea
Phil: Bytodile
Carmen: Boidoh
Merengue: GirlPolarBear
Barold: kesttang
Cookie: Orieii
Daisy: bellsbeforebros
Kid Cat: ATheBuoy42, secretlyenvious
Peanut: ATheBuoy42
Cherry: FlaaffyTaaffy
Snake: FlaaffyTaaffy
Elmer: FlaaffyTaaffy Ma
Walker: shannenenen
Erik: ANC
Scoot: ANC
Mallary: ANC
Rolf: Classygirl
Savannah: Classygirl
Ch?vre: Classygirl
Filbert: peachesandicecream
Teddy: peachesandicecream
Bianca: Darkfox7
Pashmina: kremesicle
Rod: kremesicle , RejectiontheHedgie
Tom: staeples
Drago: Dad
Victoria: Karminny
Roald: Blue_Crush
Pudge: leahhhhaaaaa
Deli: leeaboo
Pietro: Goop
Mott: Goop
Nibbles: SweetT
Yuka: Nizzy
Phoebe: Beardo
Nan: Beardo
Del: Beardo
Pinky: kellbell10
Pekoe: kellbell1025
Caroline: Hoshi
Lily: Cory
Skye: oslocrossing
Freya: RejectiontheHedgie
Kitty: NightDelight
Gala: people
Colton: GuerreraD
Marcie: GuerreraD
Ribbot: Mr. Marowak

Vouchers

Last 16 Villagers
1. Colton (Adopted)
2. Rosie (Adopted)
3. Canberra (Voided)
4. Grizzly (Adopted)
5. Coco (Adopted)
6. T-Bone (Adopted)
7. Beardo (Adopted)
8. Clay (Adopted)
9. Cole (Adopted)
10. Sylvia (Voided)
11. Margie (Voided)
12. Bonbon (Adopted)
13. Henry (Adopted)
14. Static (Adopted)
15. O'Hare (Adopted)
16. Fauna (Adopted)

Last edited:
Got a couple of move-ins as a part of the setting up process! The first is Amelia...
And the second is our first 1st tier... Molly! I won't be auctioning her, to start the thread off on a nice foot.

Good luck with the cycling thread. I'm going to be a crazy stalker because Molly is my last dreamy. ;)

We've got our first would-be move-out!

Wart Jr is Moving Out!

Since it's not until October 3rd, I'm willing to wait until at least tomorrow, give or take extensions, to see if anyone wants him! When someone does, though, I'll time-travel to the 3rd so they can get him!

A morning bump! I'll probably be holding Wart Jr until this evening (It's fairly early in the morning now, for comparison), in case someone might want him.

Lurking for Wart Jr.
I know this one person who really wants him :)

Hooray! Well, he's moving out soon -- pinged and all -- if you can let the person know about him, or make space, or whatever, I can hold him until then, unless you'd rather take him to hold him for your friend, or whatever works!

Last edited:
Lurking for Poncho and Molly. But because 3Dewdrops already commented, I'm mainly here for Poncho. :D

Ok, time for a rules clarification! I'll be letting all lurkers for a villager know equally, and the first of those to respond gets, and if none of them do, then it goes free-for-all. Lurking is not the same as reserving... This was always intended, but I guess I didn't make it quite clear. So don't worry about it, Mayorjoe! (This is why I list them in the form of Villager: username, so that way I can list multiple usernames per villager, and just have a list to message when the time comes for that villager.)

Would be lurking for Molly okay although I would be the 4th (I think so, I might missed someone o:) lurker?

That'd be fine! ...Ah, I think I see where the confusion in the rules is! I meant that a person can lurk for no more than 3 villagers at a time, not that a villager can only be lurked on by 3 people. I'll edit my wording to make that point clearer.

Last edited:
Back