• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling Aurum Cycling [Updates in Thread]

Miranda is moving out!
She doesn't have any lurkers, so she'll be open for the next 24 hours to the first person who can make arrangements with me.

T-bone is moving in!

Miranda has been voided!

Rosie is moving in!
Since she's a tier 1, I feel the need to state in advance what I'm planning for her -- I still have my supply of funds from auctioning off Lucky, and it's looking like I won't urgently need a large purchasing price to (eventually) fill my 10th spot. With that in mind...
Rosie's gonna be free.

Since I've got errands to run, I'll search for a move-out later today.

Last edited:
Ok, finally got back to finding the mover!

Chester is moving out!
He does have a lurker, so it'll be a few hours before he might be up for general adoption -- I'll be giving Valeris a few hours to get back to me about adopting him, first.

Hello! :blush:
I wanted to let you know that I'm no longer lurking for Grizzly, as I managed to find him elsewhere.
Thank you so much, and best of luck cycling!

Last edited:
Glad to hear you had luck! Anyway, it's been a few hours, and so...

Chester is open for general adoption!
If you're interested in adopting Chester, he is now first-come, first-serve until 24 hours since his announcement time has passed.

Back