• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

☆*・゜゚・*Astro's Astronomical Art Competition! Winners on last page!*・゜゚・*☆

Hi Astro I just want to post a WIP just in case I didn't finish it by the time this thing ends T_T

I hope you like it so far - never drawn wings before, and this is my second digital art piece

7ENnHiq.jpg

Last edited:
Aaas this looks very interesting :eek: I think I'll try my hands at it. Do you mind if I include your mayor along with pokemon?

ab.jpg
Couldn't resist. Hopefully you like traditional. :p

*Weird star thingamajigger (IDK how to do it)*

Fixed it. Poof ☆

Last edited:
Here's mine:
http://fav.me/d84ix7s
Honestly, it would've looked better BUTTT I won't have time tommorow so yeah
... I just noticed his smile is too low and its bothering me and ugh I shouldve checked it ajdhkljhbaljhfaldjfh
cries

i fixed it sorry i could not handle the pain

☆not entirely sure if this was needed,since i put it on my entering post

Last edited:
Back