• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

☆*・゜゚・*Astro's Astronomical Art Competition! Winners on last page!*・゜゚・*☆

☆bump! I would do something quick but... it wouldn't be good lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, I am doing something real quick!

Dang it... I just finished...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, I'll post it anyway...

Umbreon.jpg

Congratulations to the winners and thank you everyone for participating! It was seriously soooo difficult to pick the winners, and I love all the art I received!

The winner of the bumping prize and 200tbt is...... Cadbberry with a staggering 24 bumps!

The winner of 3rd prize and 500tbt is............ Sune with their amazing art of Haruhi and Kaoru!

The winner of 2nd prize and 800tbt is.....................Puffifish with their oh so cute art of my mayor and sylveon!

And.... the big one.....

The winner of 1st prize and 1000smackeroons (tbt) is...............................................................................................

AZUKITAN! with their sooooo amazing gijinka's of sylveon and umbreon!

Thank you sooooo much for participating, I had a great time and I hope you did too!

Congratulations to the winners and thank you everyone for participating! It was seriously soooo difficult to pick the winners, and I love all the art I received!

The winner of the bumping prize and 200tbt is...... Cadbberry with a staggering 24 bumps!

The winner of 3rd prize and 500tbt is............ Sune with their amazing art of Haruhi and Kaoru!

The winner of 2nd prize and 800tbt is.....................Puffifish with their oh so cute art of my mayor and sylveon!

And.... the big one.....

The winner of 1st prize and 1000smackeroons (tbt) is...............................................................................................

Thank you sooooo much for participating, I had a great time and I hope you did too!

Whoooo you go Azukitan and everyone else;)

Excited-Happy-Kenneth-Parcel-30-Rock.gif

Last edited:
Aaaah, thank you so much! I didn't think I would ever place first ;A;

Congratulations to everyone else and a huge thanks to Astro0 for hosting such a generous and awesome contest! :'D <333

Last edited:
Congrats to everybody cx
And thank you for the 50tbt just for participating c:

You got it too? I was told I got it because I was nearly third place...
Ah well, congrats to everyone anyhow! Probably a problem on my end >.<

And.... the big one.....

Congrats everyone!

Back