• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway Astrology Set (DLC) {closed}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freya_Druid

Living noob; dead expert
Bells
New Leaf Token
Perfect Orange
Perfect Pear
Perfect Peach
Perfect Cherry
Galaxy Swirl
Gold Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Ocean Pearl
Feedback
100% (105) +
This is the first giveaway I've done in a long time (possibly ever on this forum) so this is a bit of an experiment. I have more giveaways planned for the future once I've collected the items (although the format depends on the success of this one).
The winner of the giveaway will receive the complete Astrology Set composed of the Aquarius Urn, Aries Rocking Chair, Cancer Table, Capricorn Ornament, Gemini Closet, Leo Sculpture, Libra Scale, Pisces Lamp, Sagittarius Arrow, Scorpio Lamp, Taurus Bathtub, and Virgo Harp. If there are enough participants I may give out second and third place prizes. The winner will be announced on July 8.

~please read to end~

How To Enter:
~There are two ways to enter: on this forum, and in game.
~To enter on the forum simply comment 'entry' and your favorite piece out of the Astrology Set. Forum entries are limited to 1 per day (I may ask your time zone to verify). Forum entries are worth 5 entries each.
~To enter in game begin by posting your FC and town name on this thread, add my FC: 3239-3303-5349, if you are already registered as my friend please state as much in the comments. The actual entries will be obtained by visiting my town, each visit will count as 1 entry and there are no limits to how many entries you can get through this method. I will have my gates open from 12 - 1pm CST July 4 - 7. I will only add FC's up until I open my gates.

Town Rules for Event:
~Unless I give permission otherwise please stay within the confines of the train station plaza
~Please wait till I confirm that I have recorded your visit before leaving
~Please do not take anything without permission

Thanks to everyone who decides to participate!

Last edited:
Since I didn’t receive any FC’s I’m going forgo opening my town today. I will continue to monitor this thread for more entries!

Since today is the last day to enter I will be accepting entries until 11:59 CST. I will definitely be reworking the format for future giveaways, feel free to leave feedback/thoughts! Thanks!

Thank you to the participants! The winner of the giveaway is… heyimsobored!
Since this was a short running and small giveaway I’ll also be giving prizes to the other two participants in the form of your favorite piece from the astrology set! I’ll be DMing you three momentarily to coordinate pickup/delivery etc.
If you have any questions, comments, or constructive criticisms I’ll be leaving this unlocked for another 24 hours, otherwise feel free to message me directly. This little giveaway has given me some good ideas about what to change for future giveaways but I’m always interested to know others thoughts.
If you are interested in getting the complete Astrology set I will be adding it to my shop soon.
Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back