• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

ask the below user a question!

Yeah, tomatoes are good! Especially if they're green, sliced up and fried!

Do you like blueberries?

Dark brown with hints of light brown and red if it hits the sun the right way lol

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Tough question. Not here that's for sure. As long as you have basic women's rights like abortion and such I'm good:|

do you like mountain dew?

Hectic af and didn't really got better when I got back since job ass agency keep ****ing me over and over.. bleh.

yours?

Just listening to music, eventually brewing a cup o' joe, may browse the forums(here and otherwise). It's all rather random(though coffee and music is almost always a certainty).

Same question(cause I'm lazy)?

Pretty much the same actually, on a normal schedule/good to okay mood. For now, it's more hectic to say the least, so I wake up, get dressed and all the essentials, get coffee, then go out and live life I guess.

What's your guilty pleasure food (or song if you don't have food)?

Last edited:
Food: HOT WINGS, fries w/ honey mustard, chocolate cheesecake smoothie (Wawa), and many more
Song: so so many to list lol

Least favorite veggie?

Dinner. Don't know... we never really used supper when I was growing up. It's stuck with me since.

Are you aware of how amazing you, the user below, are?

Omg, I know it may sound weird but thank you I really needed that, bless your heart. You are too <3

What time do you usually fall asleep?

Last edited:
Omg, I know it may sound weird but thank you I really needed that, bless your heart. You are too <3

What time do you usually fall asleep?

Thank you so much! I really do appreciate it too, as odd as it sounds! I hope everything's going okay! Just hang in there, things always have a way of working out.

To answer your question, 1 AM normally. It's probably not the most healthy of things but... what can you do? :(

What is your secret, prized possession?

Thanks so much for your wishes, you too! <3

Lol same here. Hmm, my most prized possession is probably not my own, but what my mum gave me to keep safe after she got sick? It's her engagement ring. c:

How do you like your room temperature?

Back