• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

ask the below user a question!

Among many: Friends, The Office, Avatar TLA, Dragon Maid, Chobits, Toradora, etc~

How long did it take to finish your NL town?

Canaan took about 3 years to finish because the WA villagers in it quickly became dreamies. Diamond isn’t even close to being finished because I’m too lazy to do so lol.

Favorite villager?

Lol I feel that
Hmm I have a few: Peanut, Rodeo, Savannah from WW and they're now in my main NL town. New ones I've fallen in love with as well: Lolly, Agnes, Flurry, Marshal, Maple, Bluebear and more lol hard to pick one

Favorite PWP?

I personally love the windmill because it’s so cute and the fact that there’s a little window in it suggests that a fairy or something lives in there. :p

Favorite TBT collectible?

Oh wow never thought of it that way <3
Hmm, the ones gifted to me are precious, but saw this cool animated tetris one in someone's collection and it was pretty badasss

What's you town tune?

Last edited:
Well geez I got ninja'd twice lol. I heard "Firework" by Katy Perry blasting through someone's car window last night.

Favorite music artist?

Last edited:
What villager would you hate to leave?

Last edited:
*editing*

What villager would you hate to leave?

Gah any of em ;-; but mainly my WW loves Peanut, Rodeo, or Savannah

Do you make your bed every morning?

- - - Post Merge - - -

OOPS ninja'd lol, apples and grapes!
same question hurry tiff

Hmm, haven't read thoroughly since high school, but maybe Confessions of a Not It Girl by Melissa Kantor

Favorite sandwich?

Back