• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

ask the below user a question!

Water, but if I was to choose something else maybe a mango and banana juice?

Favourite dessert?

I was going to say something like Raiders of the Lost Ark, a Star Wars movie, or a Pixar movie, but since those don’t count, I think my favorite Disney animated movie is The Emperor’s New Groove.

What’s the last TV show you watched?

I think the last show I watched was Zom 100.
I thought it was pretty fun, it's a shonen anime inspired by zombie movies.

Do you paint your nails?

There’s this one word that I always misspell but I don’t remember it. But always get confused on words that use the “i before e, except after c” rule.

Do you prefer the way Animal Crossing characters look before or starting in New Leaf?

Starting with New Leaf. While the earlier chibi-looking proportions are classic designs, I grew used to the New Leaf ones quickly. Besides, increased player character customization was very much needed, alongside the ability to change pants and shoes.

Oh, and don’t forget about sleeves on animal villagers. That was a game-changing design addition to New Horizons.

Which video game are you currently obsessed with?

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is my current game of choice.

Are you looking forward to a package arriving in the mail soon?

Yes! But I bought it off eBay, and internationally, so it’s probably going to be a while.

What’s your favorite animal?

I celebrate in my own way, w/ horror themed punk/metal music, movies, and books and short stories.

How was your day?

Back