• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

ask the below user a question!

Oh man, I don’t really know. I suppose my current long-term goal is to find a new IRL friend group, but that’s going nowhere. Short-term would be to fully clean my bathroom. Two dramatically different things, I know.

A candy you don’t like that is popular with everyone else?

Honestly, I really can't think of any! See, I'm like the polar opposite of a picky eater...there's almost nothing I don't enjoy on some level.

Same q?

Lollypops, I don’t hate them but just not a big fan and would never buy one for myself

What was the last song you listened to?

"Hotel Womb" by The Church, as I listened to Starfish earlier tonight and that is the last track on that album.

What's the last album that YOU listened to in full? (If any).

Silence by Sonata Arctica.

Oatmeal or cereal?

Oatmeal. Its healthier and I prefer hot meals for breakfast.

Same q?

It kind of depends. Some days I prefer oatmeal, others...cereal.

Any obsessions recently?

Doctor who and specifically Harvey from Stardew Valley. I could go on for hours tbh

Have you ever travelled outside of your home country if so, to where?

I have not.

What's the strangest thing you've ever experienced?

I remember one time while vacationing with friends at a cabin, the next-door neighbor saw all of us biking on the road and asked if we could help him with something. Keep in mind that this was when we were all about 8-12 years old. We got together to take an ordinary group picture for the guy with his dogs, then all of a sudden, one of our dads saw and realized what was going on, and they came running and screaming at this dude, who was apparently photographing us for morally wrong reasons that I can't explain in depth. We all ran back to our cabin, and the cops nearly got called. Essentially, the dad told the neighbor to delete the photos he took and to stay away from the children or "face severe consequences". It was very strange to me as I was 12 years old and had no idea what was going on. Looking back now, I can see why the neighbor's actions were incredibly messed up.

What's an unusual nature phenomenon you've experienced (other than the eclipse if you live in the U.S.)?

A blood moon comes to mind.

Have you ever experienced euphoria before?

Not currently but I wouldn't mind having some!

How about you?

Back