• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling ❧ Ashe's Cycling ❀ In Boxes: Moe ❀ New: Jay

I know she's been autovoided, but could i have Annabelle if she goes into boxes?
I don't know if you've read the rules, but you could have requested she be taken off autovoid~

I'll take Fang for IGB if you slow it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll take Fang for IGB if you allow it!
If Tomia does not have room in the next 6 minutes, Fang will be yours.

15 mins should be fine, If I'm not ready by then I'll retract my offer :3
Let me know~

I am going to update my rules soon and ask that everyone read it.
If you comment without reading the rules, I will ignore your post.

15 minutes have passed and Tomia has not adopted Fang.

Sefikura, you are next in line. Are you ready to adopt Fang?

*please please read the rules before commenting~*

15 minutes have passed and Tomia has not adopted Fang.

Sefikura, you are next in line. Are you ready to adopt Fang?

*please please read the rules before commenting~*

Yes I am! I've got you already added, and my FC is on the little sidebar.

Also pears!

I'm really really sorry for the inconvenience, but 15 minutes have passed o; I will be offering Fang to sefikura. I hope you understand!
s'all good was like 2 mins over haha
kicked Lucky out for nothing u.u

Sorry for missing the fruit comment. Pears, btw. Did you add that in or did I miss it when I adopted Stitches earlier? ;o;
But it looks like Fang found a town already anyway

Yes I am! I've got you already added, and my FC is on the little sidebar.

Also pears!

Added you & gates are open :)

s'all good was like 2 mins over haha
kicked Lucky out for nothing u.u

I'm so sorry you had to kick Lucky out for nothing ;n;!! I know it was only two minutes, so as a way to make it up to you, should any other villagers you are looking for appear- I will VM/PM you. Please let me know who else you are searching for (if you don't mind, please also just look at rule 7 before you comment?)

FANG HAS BEEN ADOPTED!<3

EDIT:
Sorry for missing the fruit comment. Pears, btw. Did you add that in or did I miss it when I adopted Stitches earlier? ;o;
But it looks like Fang found a town already anyway

I added this after you adopted Stitches, so don't worry~ Sorry you missed Fang by a couple of minutes ;n;

Last edited:
haha nah no hard feelings, rules are rules its good to stick by them :3
however if you happen to get Zucker that would be great q vq
-oops APPLES, perfect apples are so pretty * ^*-

Last edited:
I don't know if you've read the rules, but you could have requested she be taken off autovoid~

Sorry! I read/skimmed a little and forgot that sentence. Could Annabelle be taken off autovoid (I know, I'm just asking formally.)
Also, I have two towns, but both town fruits are pears.

Last edited:
EDIT:

I added this after you adopted Stitches, so don't worry~ Sorry you missed Fang by a couple of minutes ;n;

Okay good. I was like wait did the rules change since this morning??
And no worries! I really need a cute cranky in my town and got excited when I saw Fang, but the search will go on~

haha nah no hard feelings, rules are rules its good to stick by them :3
however if you happen to get Zucker that would be great q vq
-oops APPLES, perfect apples are so pretty * ^*-

Done~ I'll make sure you know if Zucker appears in my town!
*u* I agree with the apples, but I love peaches (butt fruit bahah)

Sorry! I read/skimmed a little and forgot that sentence. Could Annabelle be taken off autovoid (I know, I'm just asking formally.)
Also, I have two towns, but both town fruits are pears.

It's no worries, I just want to make sure the rules are read! :) She has been taken off autovoid; I hope she'll end up in boxes when you are available!

--

UPDATE:
Moe has moved in!
ANKHA IS NOW IN BOXES!~

Last edited:
Can I get Ankha? Plenty millions of bells here and Apollo managed to already move away from me...

I got Kabuki and no longer need to lurk for him. Thanks anyway! I think it's wonderful that you're cycling for free :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoops wrong thread, sorry about that!

Back