• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Auction Art auction! ★ Round 4 ★ Start! Slot A: 3k / Slot B: Bought out

Welcome Donevor. (^-^)/

Scratch that! Slot b at 1k with two hours left!

Last edited:
Nice beautiful amazing art! I wish I have tbt to bet on it lol ><

Nice beautiful amazing art! I wish I have tbt to bet on it lol ><

Thank you so much ;-;

I'm interested in the Togepi egg so I may add that to the collectible BO for slot B next round if you'd be interested in parting with it :p

15 minutes left!

I'm gonna help lynn bid since she seems to really want slot B 1.1k for Slot B for Lynn105 ^~^

Edit: Seems fine so winners are MafiaJinx for Slot A and lynn105 for Slot B :D Congrats! Will PM the winners now :blush:

Last edited:
Ah, I got caught up talking with my sister, haha. Aw well. Grats winners. :>

I was thinking of implementing an auto-extend to prevent snipe bids but after waiting 10 mins with no new replies I figured it was alright to let the winners go as is~ Hope to see you in future rounds if I decide to open slots back up again and thanks kindly for taking interest :D

Okay, this is going to be a dumb question.... but what do your chibi's look like for Slot B? And will they be a chibi drawing in an avatar size??

Okay, this is going to be a dumb question.... but what do your chibi's look like for Slot B? And will they be a chibi drawing in an avatar size??

Sorry if it was confusing!

Chibi for slot B:
A simple chibi along the lines of this (I can draw them in different styles): http://i.imgur.com/ufZAH7G.gif
Or an avatar:
Avatar sizes range from bust up to simply a head drawing. This would be considered a chibi head drawing: http://i.imgur.com/uvRpuji.png
and this would be a chibi avatar (bust up): http://i.imgur.com/j4HcAbL.jpg

I don't exactly have a style nailed down, so I sort of just end up drawing things how I feel I can draw them the best, which can get sort of random ;-; sorry about that. If you let me know what you were thinking of requesting I can try and think of something that would depict how I would represent that!

- - - Post Merge - - -

500 slot A :)

What does "furry art" mean? I saw it in the rules and not sure what it means:0

Sorry! Slot A starts at 1,000 TBT so Pofer currently has the HB~

Wiki to answer all your questions ;)

I also still have your pokemon trainer with Milotic & Dratini commission drawing if you were interesting in that :p I never got a response from your PM so I assumed you weren't interested >-<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah!, He's my favorite dreamie =), Ill try to win this! :D

Awesome! Thank you and good luck! (;w; )/

Last edited:
Back