• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Auction Art auction! ★ Round 4 ★ Start! Slot A: 3k / Slot B: Bought out

Thank you very much!

Current HB for slot A is 1400 by Pofer and slot B has yet to start~

Hey there! Glad you found it :D

Current HB for slot B: 1,000 Tbt

Edit: Pofer has slot A at 3100

Haha, I forgot to bid on this while at school when I got your PM, I got so excited and it bumped up to the top and I remembered again.

Slot A: 3,500 TBT

Haha, I forgot to bid on this while at school when I got your PM, I got so excited and it bumped up to the top and I remembered again.

Slot A: 3,500 TBT

Aw thank you~ ;w;
Once again sorry about last time ;-;

On a comp now ;D

Ahh! Pofer has the HB for slot A at 6k! (o.o)

Aw thank you~ ;w;
Once again sorry about last time ;-;

On a comp now ;D

Ahh! Pofer has the HB for slot A at 6k! (o.o)

Haha, don't worry about it. I don't get upset over much hoenstly. I will buy one of your fabulous art pieces soon enough. :> For now, I will check back closer towards May 5th (correct) and continue bidding on Slot A from there, Slot B is the one thing I at least want to win, haha.

You'll get your letter soon enough. :>

Back