• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Are you in love?

love?

• I'm in love.

Votes: 68 50.0%
  • I was in love.

Votes: 25 18.4%
  • I'm not in love.

Votes: 43 31.6%

• Total voters
No, they're the people working on their essay of words from the heart. ;) I'm expecting to see a page-long love poem within the next hour.

Don't forget Tina and RhinoK are viewing as well.

Last edited:
I have not experienced the feeling of love. Also, you can't love someone you don't know, like - no.

Last edited:
When i was 16/17 I thought I was in love with some stupid boy and lots of regrets have came from that~ but now I've been with my boyfriend Pauli for 2 years now and now I know I'm in love. He's the loveliest person I've ever met and he makes me insanely happy.

That was really mushy, I apologise.

I was, for about ten years. Unfortunately, it was an emotionally abusive, unhealthy relationship that I was stuck in for the longest time and stupid for letting it go on as long as it did without the willpower to get out of it. The story is very long and I won't get into it. A couple years ago, I was finally able to free myself from that relationship and all of its attachments and the guilt-trips and I feel a lot better now that I'm single. I still remain on speaking terms with said person, but I no longer feel helplessly in love with them, wrapped around their pinky, nor like I don't deserve anyone better. I feel less hopeless about myself, too. It was a difficult time for me, but I learned a lot, grew a lot emotionally, and I feel like I've become a much stronger person because of it. I have grown to appreciate myself as a person and an individual and not a just tool for someone else to do with as they please. I don't regret it or regret being in love - sometimes it was a great feeling. But the most I can say, is never lose who you are to try to please the other person or be what they want. Chances are, if they don't accept you now, they never will "learn" to accept you.

I had a crush on this guy who I was sort of friends with for like two years and when we moved to secondary school he literally never spoke to me or made any efforts to and he suddenly spoke to me last week after about 2 years and I was just like 'What's your name again... Barnaby... Brandon... Barney... Buddy... oh, Bradley." And just pretended to text someone it was really awkward and idk why I did it.
But if you speak to someone everyday for 9 years you don't just not speak to them after??

Last edited:
I have not experienced the feeling of love. Also, you can't love someone you don't know, like - no.
Yea, I agree at this point. I don't believe in "love" at first sight but you can be tremendously attracted to a person and feel a "connection" but you can't be in love with someone right when you see them like lol.

[14:34:51]
[14:35:42] <Tinaa> gonna be watching this thread for the dramatic love lifes of tbts youngest members

I think everyone is discouraged from posting in this thread now.

Last edited:
uh no not really.. i like this girl a lot and she likes me a lot, but like it's not anything more than that atm
unless we're talking about acnl, in which case, me and flora are happily engaged

Last edited:
There have been over 40 posts since then, so it doesn't seem to be discouraging people. :) Not that it should. It was a joke, of course.

Of course xD well you'd better get your popcorn and slushies ready...
(I haven't properly been in love with any of these but it shows how much a hormonal teenager can go through Jesus lord)

-LDR Polish jackass
I have a penpal in Poland who I talk to every light year but we don't get on as well as we used to.
I really genuinely had a thing for him until I realised he was only talking to me because we had a mutual friendship through this guy.
-Almost-Yogscaster
Now because this guy is quite well-known on YouTube and I'm still friends with him, I won't say who he is. All I'm going to say is he was in the Crown Conquest with a person who is now in the Yogscast.
This guy was one of my best friends online and I loved him to bits.
Turned out he had feelings for some other girl who treated all of us (his friends) like ****. I supported their relationship, and while now they've broken up, I still like him. Unlike the other guy he never did anything wrong.
-my boyfriend
I'm not going to say anything about this boy, except we both can't deal with people seeing us together (I get panic attacks) and we barely see each other.
There's more but there is enough to grant me an entire script for a movie haha

Now let me just sob in the corner about how sucky my flirting techniques are

uh no not really.. i like this girl a lot and she likes me a lot, but like it's not anything more than that atm
unless we're talking about acnl, in which case, me and flora are happily engaged
wait so the girl u like is called flora and when you talk about acnl you're engaged?

how does that work

Back