Anyone have trouble finishing games?

Tortimer

Bells
It's weird. I've got a ton of games that I really like, but there's about 30 that I haven't beat. I don't know what it is, but I have trouble finishing games. Maybe it's that there are too many releases and they pile up, but it's pretty annoying. I've found this to be helpful:

http://backloggery.com/ - It can keep track of all the games you want to beat, and if you don't know which one you want to play next, it'll tell you one on your list randomly. It doesn't actually help you beat your games, but I guess it gives you the psychological jump-start to do so. It may seem silly, but I am actually getting pretty far in DQ IV.

After that, 36 games to go...

Ugh, this reminds me of all the games that I haven't finished, and the one that I haven't even started... *points to signature* ._.

If you click the Backlog link in my sig, that should answer your question. I was hoping to beat at least 20 games this summer, looks like I'll be falling short of that.

Oh gawd, yes.

I've been meaning to get Platinum in a few games this summer, but all I've been playing is TF2 and Minecraft.

SUPER...MARIO...SUNSHINE 0_0
It is soo hard to beat the freaking boo hotel :L

I have about 5 games right now I am really wanting to finish, I will slowly get to them, but it's so hard for me to stick with one game till I finish it even if I really like it!

Lobo99 said:
Yeohkei said:
I hate to catch all those poes in Twilight Princess... >.>
Isn't it obnoxious? Most of em are in the temples too.
I got all of them once, but that file got erased. It was a pain in the ass the first time and now I have to do it all over again. -.-

never finished mario Galaxy 2. i got it with another game so i let my frined borrow it after i played a little

and Harvest moon ToT, i dont feel like playing that anymore...

I almost always switch from game to game, sometimes I'll stop playing a game right before I beat it. =< I call it videogame ADD.

But I usually beat most of them eventually.

I beat every game I get :L

Maybe not 100% percent but the story and side-quests if any.

This may be due to the fact I get a new game like every 2 years.

yeah it seems like every time I get into I game I never beat it, I either just stop playing or get busy with something else

I haven't finished Spirit Tracks yet. D= I'm towards the end though.

I'm having trouble finishing animal crossing: wild world. D:

but seriously, I don't think I do.. but it just depends on the game, I guess. if it's interesting/not frustrating/confusing as *censored.2.0*, I'll play it all the way through (stuck somewhere in uncharted 1, due to not knowing what to do) and I ragequit the first sly cooper game because I couldn't get past the first part of the first level (which I later lold about, just couldn't find what to do/where to go)

looking at my games, I haven't finished the first trauma center, due to insane difficulty
haven't finished (with good ending) castlevania portrait of ruin
haven't finished diddy kong racing (just the ds version)
haven't finished the first DS advance wars (dual strike) due to *censored.2.0*ty AI on one of the maps, making me flail every time/rage quit
haven't fully completed (100%) star fox command
just recently got tired of bashing yoshi's island DS and finally beat it. so now I have grounds to bash it. :p
everything else is completed. have no clue about wii games, as I haven't touched that *censored.2.0* in months.

Psychonaut said:
I'm having trouble finishing animal crossing: wild world. D:

but seriously, I don't think I do.. but it just depends on the game, I guess. if it's interesting/not frustrating/confusing as *censored.2.0*, I'll play it all the way through (stuck somewhere in uncharted 1, due to not knowing what to do) and I ragequit the first sly cooper game because I couldn't get past the first part of the first level (which I later lold about, just couldn't find what to do/where to go)

looking at my games, I haven't finished the first trauma center, due to insane difficulty
haven't finished (with good ending) castlevania portrait of ruin
haven't finished diddy kong racing (just the ds version)
haven't finished the first DS advance wars (dual strike) due to *censored.2.0*ty AI on one of the maps, making me flail every time/rage quit
haven't fully completed (100%) star fox command
just recently got tired of bashing yoshi's island DS and finally beat it. so now I have grounds to bash it. :p
everything else is completed. have no clue about wii games, as I haven't touched that *censored.2.0* in months.
TRAUMA CENTER.

OH GOD.
Still haven't beaten that either, I think I'm on like the
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">6th Sinner/spoiler]</div>

Back