• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Announcement of Upcoming Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I make an announcement thread for the announcement of the announcement thread for the announcement?

Yo dawg, I heard you like to announce announcements

108785.jpg

So we put an announcement in your announcement, so you can announce while you announce. :p

**** they restocked :B
If anyone is willing to sell their letters to me please pm me >3<

Yesterday, they restocked three letters unannounced. They are supposed to restock again today as announced, but who knows what they are stocking.

I may try to grab one or two since I'm up, least they wouldn't have a message so it show that I got them myself from shop and not overpriced from someone else, haha. I really would love a chocolate cake restock because that was the first collectable I wanted when I learned about them. All else fails, March Birthstone collection yea.

I may try to grab one or two since I'm up, least they wouldn't have a message so it show that I got them myself from shop and not overpriced from someone else, haha. I really would love a chocolate cake restock because that was the first collectable I wanted when I learned about them. All else fails, March Birthstone collection yea.

You can't go wrong with chocolate cake !

Why do people want the letters omg
Idk i only like certain collectibles maybe im odd
I havent bought any of the monthly stones, as i only planned to buy Emerald as thats my birthday (May), but the rest look pretty, will they be restocked?

Last edited:
I havent bought any of the monthly stones, as i only planned to buy Emerald as thats my birthday (May), but the rest look pretty, will they be restocked?

Haha, I actually wanted them at one point, I wanted everything really. I wanted to be a "cool kid" , too. D: In all seriousness though, I'm pretty much like this now. I enjoy the smaller collectibles (less stressful to obtain), but I do hope to get feathers from future events rather than buying them one day.

The birthstones change each month so you're going to probably have to buy the past ones or wait for the month to come around again. :3

They look purty xP

After reading this thread, the word announcement seems to have lost all meaning, and now sounds like a pointless word that someone made up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back