• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Announcement of Upcoming Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with buying items for sleeping friends is that we really don't know what's coming out except for the birthstone and probably a fruit.

Last edited:
Pokeball all over again. Fun.[/QUOTE

I know I'm going to be sorry I asked but what happened with the pokeballs?

It restocked at 12am and 12pm PST and there was like a limited amount of restocked each time (20? Can't remember) and they sold in less than 1 minute n_n I managed to get one but they always disappear in your cart before you can checkout... sigh

Edit: ok quoting messed ok but nvm

Last edited:
It restocked at 12am and 12pm PST and there was like a limited amount of restocked each time (20? Can't remember) and they sold in less than 1 minute n_n I managed to get one but they always disappear in your cart before you can checkout... sigh

Edit: ok quoting messed ok but nvm

OMG. That's even worse than I imagined.I am starting to wish that I was sleeping during that time.

Definitely the birthstone and fruit...Maybe Japanese letters. They never took them off the shop page.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Definitely the birthstone and fruit...Maybe Japanese letters and chocolate cake ..They never took them off the shop page.

Hrm I'm in PDT. So that's well within my range of no computer access. Well at least the post will live forever. I'll just pretend someone else got the collectibles first ;p

If they restock the Japanese collectibles then I really hope I can get one >.<'

I'll attempt to buy some things. I mostly want the chocolate cake o-o

I might buy some things and re-sell them. Maybe, maybe not :)

Last edited:
The fabled shop collectible restock will be happening at this time as well, so that's why we're letting you know ahead of time if you were hoping to catch that.

#it'shappening

382.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back