Not open for further replies.
kiki.jpg

beauty come from the inside

It’s like when Ankha sneaks to rise up, Kiki Ninjas her and says “Afraid not!”

Never mind…

Last edited:
I knew I should have edited my post instead of posting like this

Last edited:
hey guys its almost halloween and you know what that means! dont vote for the basic ass egyptian cat with too much makeup who probably mooches off her parents the audacity of her

vote for the best girl, kiki! shes smart, shes kind, and she isnt gonna make fun of you because you're wearing adidas slides instead og gucci!

AN IMPORTANT STORY

Once upon a time, all of the animals in Crossing World were very sad. A spell had been cast on them so that they were incapable of feeling joy. One cat, Ankha, who had magic powers in her lineage, decided to do something about this. She cast another spell to absorb the villagers' sadness into herself. This is why she always wears a frown, although it's enough for her just to know that others can feel joy again.
#VOTEANKHA

Last edited:
AN IMPORTANT STORY

Once upon a time, all of the animals in Crossing World were very sad. A spell had been cast on them so that they were incapable of feeling joy. One cat, Ankha, who had magic powers in her lineage, decided to do something about this. She cast another spell to absorb the villagers' sadness into herself. This is why she always wears a frown, although it's enough for her just to know that others can feel joy again.
#VOTEANKHA

*2018 Ontarian Liberal Party "Fairy Tales" commercial*

I haven't been here too often lately, but that does not mean I will sit idly while Kiki is out here fighting such a powerful enemy. We even wear the same shirt, we have to stick together!

Come on Kiki such a sweetheart and been one of my faves since I had her in my Wild World town.

*cries*
*hesitates*
I'm so sorry, Kiki... I didn't want to have to do this to you... *votes Ankha*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back