• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Ankha vs. Kiki - Villager Bracket October 2018 - Semifinals, Match 13

Which villager is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't do it. Ankha was always my favorite behind Coco (look-wise), but normals are my favorite personality type and Kiki is my favorite normal... I'm switching to Kiki and that's final.

Last edited:
I can't do it. Ankha was always my favorite behind Coco (look-wise), but normals are my favorite personality type and Kiki is my favorite normal... I'm switching to Kiki and that's final.

go with ur heart <3 know that kiki loves u no matter what ok

hey guys its almost halloween and you know what that means! dont vote for the basic ass egyptian cat with too much makeup who probably mooches off her parents the audacity of her

vote for the best girl, kiki! shes smart, shes kind, and she isnt gonna make fun of you because you're wearing adidas slides instead og gucci!

U thought :lemon:

did someone say MS PAINT ADS

rgYiShA.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back