• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Kiki vs. Lucky - Villager Bracket October 2018 - Finals, Match 15

Which villager is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
me trying to think of a cool lineup
FrightenedMelodicAmphiuma-small.gif

Ok tbt you got me with those amazing collectables. Time to grind for more tbt, gotta get that cupcake if it restocks.

The bat potion is my favorite though

Last edited:
Ok tbt you got me with those amazing collectables. Time to grind for more tbt, gotta get Lucky, Jack and the cupcake when it comes back.

The bat potion is my favorite though.
How do you grind for tbt, just post a lot?

How do you grind for tbt, just post a lot?

best method would be posting a lot and/or posting really lengthy posts in the AC forums since if i remember right those give the most bells

this board, the basement, and the woods won't give you bells so don't waste your time. brewster's cafe could help because there's a lot of threads with a lot of topics but beware...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back