Labelle vs. Kiki - Villager Bracket October 2018 - Round 2, Match 10

Which villager is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Labelle left her family behind to forge a career in fashion in the city, working day after day with no breaks to bring our characters high fashion items. She then went on to join her sisters in the family business and opened her own highly successful shop.

Do you want an ambitious, driven business woman on your sidebar? Vote Labelle today.

she?s not halloween themed.
she doesn?t belong here. ?\_(ツ)_/? vote kiki

Lets put Labelle on the banner holding a sign saying “There’s still hope! Recount now!” Just like Rodney.

That is, if Kiki gains her imminent win.

Lets put Labelle on the banner holding a sign saying “There’s still hope! Recount now!” Just like Rodney.

That is, if Kiki gains her imminent win.

Rodney had no chance though, if anyone should get that banner it's Rodeo

Isn't Labelle technically not a villager? I thought she was a special character?
Just saw that she has a Halloween birthday. Anyways, I still voted for her, not that I dislike Kiki or anything, just that I can't say I've ever had Kiki in one of my personal towns whereas I do connect with Labelle well due to the episode seen in City Folk.

Last edited:
Lets put Labelle on the banner holding a sign saying ?There?s still hope! Recount now!? Just like Rodney.

Rodney should get a collectible without consideration of this voting. Poor guy was the whole time
back then on the banner for nothing.

Rodney should get a collectible without consideration of this voting. Poor guy was the whole time
back then on the banner for nothing.

Eehh he just to ugly for people so that's why he is left out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ikr, trash ppl voting for kiki

(jk but honestly whyyy... kiki is bad)

because she looks so weird and her nose doesn't even look like a nose
2nd they should had done a better design on her face
3rd cats are lame
4th her clothes don't match with her

Poor @LabelleFleur
I’m not sad about it. Kiki is great as well, and this was the tightest poll this round, so I can’t complain! Plus there’s still three hours left for those last-minute Labelle votes to come through! :blush:

Last edited:
How dare you. That little guy is beautiful, no matter what you or other say

well its mostly the truth, a lot of people don't like him because his design and they say he is ugly.
So don't just look at me

- - - Post Merge - - -

black is a neutral colour literally everything matches with it

why are u so mean to baby kiki

she is no baby
she a grown cat

also why are you removing words in quotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back