Animal crossing new world

ThatoneACfan

Bells
I was thinking, there should be an animal crossing online game on the computer. where everywhere but your town is wifi. Like there could be an island where u do fishing and stuff. and a forest to explore in and catch bugs and a bigger version of the city where you can put stuff up on the auction house for others to buy! and compeat to win the model room! and have new items added to the game and updates to make it bigger since its on the computer! and a Plaza area!. and you can add people as friends and head to each others towns and do stuff! O and have like a live bug off at the forest and a fish turny at the island!

I've been imagining a hub for wi-fier's for a while now. It's an amazing idea, and i hope there will be an area like that in the 3ds game :)
Plus a live bug/fish off would be awesome, especialy with more then 4 players.

I agree, maybe if this idea was on the computer where everyone could access it, it would be fun, but that may not happen.

I would try to do this myself but i dont have $$$ to hire people and stuff. i do have a whol game design tho.

Nintendo will not make a game for a computer.
Nintendo will not make a 'lobby' where you can engage in unnescissary communications with strangers.
Nintendo will not allow you to create your own animal crossing game, regardless of how much money you have.

This thread should not exist.

is the Animal crossing franchise copy written? i dont see why someone couldn't go out and design there own and copy write it. i never said it should be done be Nintendo or be afflilated with them

Alankpbr said:
is the Animal crossing franchise copy written? i dont see why someone couldn't go out and design there own and copy write it. i never said it should be done be Nintendo or be afflilated with them
HAHAHA!!

Your naivity disgusts me.

Ciaran said:
Alankpbr said:
HAHAHA!!

?

Alankpbr said:
Ciaran said:
Alankpbr said:
HAHAHA!!

?
I checked your age on your profile.
You're older than me.

I hope you lied.

Of course it's copywritten, do you really think nintendo would allow anyone to go in and copy their ideas??

Ciaran said:
Alankpbr said:
Ciaran said:
Alankpbr said:
HAHAHA!!

?
You're older than me.

I hope you lied.

Of course it's copywritten, do you really think nintendo would allow anyone to go in and copy their ideas??
I know what that word means.....

make it simaler with difrent name :p or im sure somehow u can talk to Nintendo about it.

i mean look at CP its for kids and its live with chats.

Alankpbr said:
Ciaran said:
Alankpbr said:
Ciaran said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
?
You're older than me.

I hope you lied.

I know what that word means.....

make it simaler with difrent name :p or im sure somehow u can talk to Nintendo about it.

i mean look at CP its for kids and its live with chats.
I refuse to respond to you anymore.

Goodbye.

Alankpbr said:
Goodbye to you *censored.3.0*face.
Wow... this whole thread fails, as your other posts. Seriously, how old are you to think that you can just copyright ideas from Nintendo? Thread should be closed.

Back