Animal Crossing Moms?

Shutt1234

Bells
Are there any mom fans out there who like this game? I'm a stay at home homeschooling mom who plays AC with my kids. We all love it. Any other moms out there?

Yep! Me!!! Me and all 4 kiddos have acnl and my youngest 2 and I all have hhd. :) welcome!!! I'm at home during the day so I usually play then. I work 4-5 evenings a week until 11 so I usually don't play much at night when the kids are in school since I get up early with them.

I'm 57 so could be a potential grandma lol I have 3 new leaf games and HHD too.

Me too :) I'm a Mum of 2 lovely boys aged 11 and 8... they also play ACNL (as does my husband)... I am the only one who plays HHD at the moment.

I'm 57 so could be a potential grandma lol I have 3 new leaf games and HHD too.

LUV your user name!!!!! I had a bird named Rue :) 4 copies and hhd lol! Plus my kids copies. Ha!

Last edited:
54 year old mom with adult children. I have 4 real ACNL and some spare ACNL towns.
Also have 2 copies of HHD so I can decorate the town in a different way. One town has an elementary school and other one is a campus college.

I'm not a mother or anything, but this is so cute ; v ;) <3
I think it's really cool when parents play video games with their children

My mother use to play AC with me when I was a kid.. I'm 20y/o now TTvTT

Last edited:
I'm not a mom but this is very cool!

If only I could get my mom to play haha

Me! I have 3 kids, all *used* to play ACNL...lol. Now its only me that plays. Lol. I am 38, my oldest is 19...she is the one who regrets introducing me to this site...hahaha

I am a mom and an Oma (grandmother). I started playing in Spring of 2014 as a way to interact with my grand kids (I have 5, ages 14 to 7).....and fell in love with the game. My daughter and son n law play but are not die hards. All grand kiddos play, some more than others. Myself and my two grand daughters also have HHD.

i am a mother of a furbaby, does that count? shes 12 weeks old and snores, and she scares my grandparents ragdoll cats whom is 7 times bigger than her ;D

I'm not a mother of anything, and I probably never will...
My mother doesn't play Animal Crossing, but my dad used to, I guess? He was the one who introduced it to me.

My mother was the one who introduced me to animal crossing. =) She would play CF with my oldest who at the time was 4? I think. I was often at her house and just thought she was a lil odd for spending so much time playing a video game. A few months after she started I picked up the abandoned wii mote to fish when she was out of the room. HOOKED FOR LIFE. Lol.

My daughter got my husband and me hooked on ACWW. Then we moved on to New Leaf. But I'm the only one who has HHD.

Im not a mom, but I have a mom who plays animal crossing with me! :)

oh sweetie, you also dont belong here. This is a new forum for mums only! please leave, I'm not sure who brought the trash in! But I'd like it to leave. ok hun! Thanks!

I'm not a mom yet, but I love to play with my mom! She loves Animal Crossing, but doesn't have a 3Ds :(
I was thinking of working over the summer to get her one, though. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh sweetie, you also dont belong here. This is a new forum for mums only! please leave, I'm not sure who brought the trash in! But I'd like it to leave. ok hun! Thanks!

Not to be impolite or anything, but I think everyone is free to post on any of the forums, you know?

Last edited:
I'm not a mom yet, but I love to play with my mom! She loves Animal Crossing, but doesn't have a 3Ds :(
I was thinking of working over the summer to get her one, though. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not to be impolite or anything, but I think everyone is free to post on any of the forums, you know?

Sorry hun! You are not a mom yet, so you haven't earned the respect to post here yet! sorry sweetie!

Back