• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Animal Crossing E+ Codes for Fruit?

Warszawa

wimpod purist
Bells
Tasty Cake
White Rose
Orange (Fruit)
Are there any codes on E+ for Fruit? :) I've checked the official website which lets you order town decorations via code but I haven't seen any for fruit or other items! Where can I find these? :eek:

Not that I'm aware of, but there's a bit easier way to do it on your own with extra memory cards. Start up a town, see what its fruits are, if there are any of the ones you need, save it, use your main town to visit it, take the fruit, kill the second town, restart it to see if there are more fruits you need. If so, repeat the visiting trick, and if not, kill it. It's how I got them all in both AC:GC, dnm (using a second N64 cartridge since you needed memory packs to visit), +, and e+.

Not that I'm aware of, but there's a bit easier way to do it on your own with extra memory cards. Start up a town, see what its fruits are, if there are any of the ones you need, save it, use your main town to visit it, take the fruit, kill the second town, restart it to see if there are more fruits you need. If so, repeat the visiting trick, and if not, kill it. It's how I got them all in both AC:GC, dnm (using a second N64 cartridge since you needed memory packs to visit), +, and e+.

Sadly I'm emulating E+ and can't access the island so that's a bit of an issue. :(

Bump!

Is anyone playing E+ able to make a coconut code for me? I believe you can deliver one to my town via code which would be incredibly helpful. Please let me know! I'd appreciate it a lot.

Back