• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Animal Crossing 3ds

You can double post when you're quoting multiple thing. Even though there is a quote BB code, Tye doubles when he does quotes, but no. You don't go all crazy psycho on him do you. End of story.

Telling someone not to double post is just as bad, because when they do a double, they're actually contributing to the topic. You telling him not to double post is just you spamming.
Then why haven't we reported them to a mod then?

Yeah, I also think it's way to many.

Because they can't be bothered to individually lock every topic, people are just going to make more, and they expect us to be normal enough not to go put bumping threads for fun

I am so excited for this game :)

Today I notice that in the E3 trailer when the boy is running you can see a little part of a waterfall :D

I am so excited for this game :)

Today I notice that in the E3 trailer when the boy is running you can see a little part of a waterfall :D
i keep on watching the viedo on my 3ds over and over just to see if i can find something new that no one has found yet lol

Wasn't it early 2012?

attachment.php
This. January 2012 seems like a good date.

Off-topic: I wonder how the Michael Jackson game is gonna work out on DS. :/ Tried it on the Kinect. Wii was WAY better.

Back