• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

🐟 Angerfish's Art Shop 🐟 [waiting list closed]

Angerfish

Bells
DPo8UnM.png

|| Angerfish's Art Shop ||

Hello! I'm doing some in-game bell commission starting at 2mil for one character requested (1mil per extra character)! I'm open to draw your mayors, villagers or other non-AC related characters.

1. lynn105
    | paid
    | COMPLETE
  2. pengutango
    | paid
    | COMPLETE
  3. mayorjillian
    | paid
    | COMPLETE
  4. DrewDiddy1996
    | paid
    | COMPLETE
  5. oyasumibunbun
    | paid
    | in progress
  6. ObeseMudkipz
    | paid
    | not started
Chaokoh
Wolfie
Shirohibiki

Rules

• Backgrounds are not included
  • I have a right to say "no" to your request
  • Must have a reference image for mayor/player character requests
  • Pay first
  • Please be patient. Things may come up irl that may slow me down
Styles

Please select one of these two art styles when commissioning me.
  • AC Style (As seen above): x
  • Personal Style: x
Also, if you have a certain pose or other details in mind, let me know.

WAITING LIST CLOSED

If you have any questions about the progress of your commission or slot, feel free to send me a private message or visitor message. Thank you :)

ANRYoAe.png
BkhzePk.png

MxFCkiQ.png
eLWXQRl.png

XaiaowC.png
z388J0d.png

rvICEYU.png
tDKrd5W.png

5Y7WqxZ.png

Last edited:
Your art is CUUUTEEE!
Could I have a slot?
I'd love it if you could draw my mayor and Beau in your AC Style, so a total of 4mil (1mil tip<3) ^.^

REF:
transparent.jpg
monica.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hmm either style! ^^ 3mil for my character wolfie in my referance tab please?

Ooh! I'd love a pic if you still have slots open! :) Below are the refs:

14005898998_5b7ff1f303_o.png

14269627489_f4e63794f6_o.png

With my boyfriend's mayor, instead of wearing his usual outfit, could you draw him wearing the festivale outfit? If you'd like, feel free play with the colors.

festivale-accessory.jpg
- festivale accessory

festivale-pants.jpg
- festivale pants

festivale-tank.jpg
- festivale tank

The two of them are dancing during Festivale, confetti included. :3

Think the total would be 3 mil right? I can pay more if you'd like. :)

Forgot to add that you can do it in either style because both are adorable.

Last edited:
ref-finch1.jpgref-finch3.jpgref-jillian1.jpgref-jillian3.jpg
The girl - my mayor is wearing star tights and moon hair pin which is kinda hard to see

Do you think you could draw these two for 3.5 mil (500k tip!;)) in your ac style? I'd like them taking a walk and looking as if they're laughing about something if that's ok, if not having them together in any way is a-ok! thank you if you're able to get to mine!

Last edited:
Whoah that was fast :O
I'm so flattered that you all like my art so much! Thank you ///

So the first three, Chaokoh Wolfie and Shirohibiki, have the slots! I'm putting the rest of you on a waitlist, since I can only work on so many at the same time =)

SCREAMS I LOVE YOUR ART... oh my goD

can you pick something from my thread to draw and ill pay you accordingly??? http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...t-Thread-(draw-my-OCs-and-I-love-you-forever)

also it can be in either style cause your art is SUPER RAD

thank you so much omg ;A;!!
Hmm, I like the AC fursona! Mind if I do that?

Whoah that was fast :O
I'm so flattered that you all like my art so much! Thank you ///

So the first three, Chaokoh Wolfie and Shirohibiki, have the slots! I'm putting the rest of you on a waitlist, since I can only work on so many at the same time =)

Hmm, I like the AC fursona! Mind if I do that?

i would like her to be drawn romantically with freya if you pick her then, please ;v; and ill pay 3m, but can easily pay more if you like!

Totally don't mind waiting. :3 Just wondering though, with the waitlist, are those people guaranteed spots or are the first come, first serve when they open up, if that makes sense?

Gasp, I go to take a shower and this is what happens, I'd also like to be in the waiting list. ^^

i would like her to be drawn romantically with freya if you pick her then, please ;v; and ill pay 3m, but can easily pay more if you like!
Ha ha, 3m is fine! Though I'm always open for tips ;)

Totally don't mind waiting. :3 Just wondering though, with the waitlist, are those people guaranteed spots or are the first come, first serve when they open up, if that makes sense?
Yes, everyone on the waitlist is garunteed a spot on the order they are numbered. I'm keeping track of it all on the first post, so anyone can see where they stand. When a slot opens, it'll be filled by the next person on the waitlist. I'll contact you when that happens.

Gasp, I go to take a shower and this is what happens, I'd also like to be in the waiting list. ^^
Sure!

Also, if your on the waiting list and you need to cancel, let me know.

Ha ha, 3m is fine! Though I'm always open for tips ;)

Yes, everyone on the waitlist is garunteed a spot on the order they are numbered. I'm keeping track of it all on the first post, so anyone can see where they stand. When a slot opens, it'll be filled by the next person on the waitlist. I'll contact you when that happens.

Sure!

Also, if your on the waiting list and you need to cancel, let me know.

ill pay 4m instead <3 would you like me to come now, luv? ALSO my shirt can be anything, it doesnt have to be the rainbow one. it can be some kawaii loli dress idfk

ill pay 4m instead <3 would you like me to come now, luv? ALSO my shirt can be anything, it doesnt have to be the rainbow one. it can be some kawaii loli dress idfk

Oh, if you're available now, then sure =)
Oh, a loli dress could be fun. Generally, I give you a sketch before going through the whole coloring shebang, so we can work out the details then

Oh, if you're available now, then sure =)
Oh, a loli dress could be fun. Generally, I give you a sketch before going through the whole coloring shebang, so we can work out the details then

okay, ill come over now! retail or dropping?
(also i tend not to like WIPs. i prefer to be surprised skljgdfg)

okay, ill come over now! retail or dropping?
(also i tend not to like WIPs. i prefer to be surprised skljgdfg)
ah well that's good to know! I surprise it shall be.
Sorry for the wait, had to clear some space! But yeah trainstation should be fine. Gates are open =)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahh id hate to add more to your waitlist but can i please be put on it? :> your stuff is so lovely<3
Okay, it's fine =)

___

Waiting List cap has been reached

Back