• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

Sorry what does the bolded part mean? Have you considered maybe he's picking all the wrong people to kill (aka trying to kill town)?
And do you agree with me that their is very likely a low chance that Dino and Ribbit are teamed based on the voting results or not? If yes who do you think of the two is more likely mafia?
Maybe Dolby is. I cannot guarantee that if he’s actually mafia, that it wouldn’t be his true intention to actually focus more and kill townies specifically. From what I’ve observed, he tends to ask for answers from everyone, more so from the frequent posters, and attempts to get the AFKers back into discussions. Maybe you’re onto something legitimate after all.

As for Dino and Ribbit, it’s entirely possible that Dino was tasked to place a vote on D1 by Ribbit. I have both on my sus list for different reasons, so I could see that scenario actually happening. I currently still lean on ribbit more for wolf, as I’m still very unsure about Dino.

Maybe Dolby is. I cannot guarantee that if he’s actually mafia, that it wouldn’t be his true intention to actually focus more and kill townies specifically. From what I’ve observed, he tends to ask for answers from everyone, more so from the frequent posters, and attempts to get the AFKers back into discussions. Maybe you’re onto something legitimate after all.

As for Dino and Ribbit, it’s entirely possible that Dino was tasked to place a vote on D1 by Ribbit. I have both on my sus list for different reasons, so I could see that scenario actually happening. I currently still lean on ribbit more for wolf, as I’m still very unsure about Dino.
wishy washy

tn4u can you pair together any of your maf reada
Post automatically merged:

*reads

Did your assuming I'm mastermind wold stem from that one post + my reactions right after? And to be fair fine, Volt did tooo, but Volt was more panic than instantly trying to point fingers.
No actually, i thought it was null. I don't think i even had much if anything to say about it other than a response to volt maybe? And it was to say that i didn't think it was wolfy to come defend yourself in the thread. I will find it.

My mastermind was more - masterminds look town, small things but no huge mistakes, they just look so town.

I always keep in the back of my mind that the most town could just be really good.

Could I interest you in voting Dolby today? :giggle:

No actually, i thought it was null. I don't think i even had much if anything to say about it other than a response to volt maybe? And it was to say that i didn't think it was wolfy to come defend yourself in the thread. I will find it.

My mastermind was more - masterminds look town, small things but no huge mistakes, they just look so town.

I always keep in the back of my mind that the most town could just be really good.

Oh lol! I thought you were calling me megawolf there. Anyway, I really didn't focus on your comment on me because, like Volt, I didn't find it to be a maf trying to point fingers response, aka, wasn't calling me out.

I slept for 13 hours and just woke up. I don’t know if I have the heart to kill Dolby

damn **** you

why

guys i just wake up and it seems something serious is happening and i rather get into it now than spend 2 hours reading
I wanna cash in my town cred on this if I can, not a valid reason, esp because I know you were starting to be scared about me, but I'm near positvie in this.

okay trundle, volt, tn4u

let me ask: do you really think maf!frosty would be doing something this insane on day two
As a response to being suspected by me, yes. I am also considering the possibility that this is an elaborate reaction test to weed out mafia bandwagoners.

As a response to being suspected by me, yes. I am also considering the possibility that this is an elaborate reaction test to weed out mafia bandwagoners.
Wow aren't you egotistical. My whole game shatters because YOU SPECIFICALLY started maf leaning me. LMAO.

I slept for 13 hours and just woke up. I don’t know if I have the heart to kill Dolby
Do it Ness! You know you wanna.

Back