• "Join us at 8 PM EDT for a special, for-fun (no spectator points) staff stream of ACNH hide-and-seek!"
    ~~ Coming Soon on Twitch with chat in #secret-stream ~~

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

In my eyes, several of your earlier posts threw me off as they didn’t seem town-like to me. My mind changed and Zinnia later came under my suspicion of being a woof because of you making a claim that they shouldn’t be viewed as a townie unlike other users, which I agreed with. It’s too early in the game to make any definite claims, but that’s why Zinnia has my woof thoughts.

????? You do know Volt was specifically saying they didn't agree with me picking at that specific Zinnia post right? You said this 'I'm in the same boat as you when it comes to what she's had to say thus far' but now you're admitting that your entire maf read on Zinnia was because of my push? I don't like this train of thought at all sorry. Your posts are contradicting each other, and tbh, you sussing Zinnia and Mog feels very sheepy.
Post automatically merged:

I am reaching for the tinfoil atm but isoing on this site is painful. adnkajsndkabnd

Last edited:
towny post methinks
dont know what to think of dolby

GUILTY** im a bit drunk rn
I'm town and you now know it 😎

brain fried, might just lurk a bit

Last edited:
1. She/her
2. SGT (Singapore time)
3. I play a lot and one of the idk if i would consider OG mafia player here lol

Just woke up. From what im seeing rn too early to pinpoint atm for now im sensing 3 town/noobtowns atm rest are on greyline from what im seeing rn is people are either pointing fingers or speculating which is a decent start but havent had a concrete conclusion.

My sleep sched is ☠️ and I'm very open for Q&As or anything.

1. She/her
2. SGT (Singapore time)
3. I play a lot and one of the idk if i would consider OG mafia player here lol

Just woke up. From what im seeing rn too early to pinpoint atm for now im sensing 3 town/noobtowns atm rest are on greyline from what im seeing rn is people are either pointing fingers or speculating which is a decent start but havent had a concrete conclusion.

My sleep sched is ☠️ and I'm very open for Q&As or anything.
what are your strongest reads rn. Town or mafia?

I'm also open for Q and As i don't have the mental capacity to do a full readback rn

I hate to say while a few players are overspeculating things

TN4U is very obvious strong town as newbie read atm. Guy initiated convo and overanalyzing stuff which is not bad tbh theyre getting there and expect this might change as we observe in how many in game Nights/Days because I believe sometimes a very obvious townread day one can be oblivious to us

Frosty and Jacob are townread as well. I dont see anything odd pattern or switching sides atm. Her post is consistent.

Zinna is on a greyline and I believe theyre more on "meta" gaming which ofc most of us including be dont believe those kind of stuff

what does greyline mean?

is that just null

If I had to guess the mafia right now I would guess mog, 2 afks, and maybe a wildcard but maybe a third afk

I would really like to hear more about your thoughts on this. Is this just throw everyone onto an rng wheel guess or do you genuinely find everyone but Mog relatively towny atm?
TBH an early mafia callout like this is hard to gauge. But I'm still on the "most of the mafia team is afk" side atm.

I get you said this too, but why?

who's the most sus player in the game to you waffles?

Let it be me, I'm not liking that I'm on everyone's TR.

And rereading the game but getting distracted like 10 times and saving posts to mull over. Right now I think right now I'm comfiest with Jacob as town, as well as Dolby but I think Dolby you're half just bias because we teamed last game and I owe you an item. :') Pls be town though I need people to believe in.

omg i just woke up lmaoo 😭 look if u wanna kill me im only vanilla town and tbh i think based off some ppl joining this lil HATER TRAIN it might uncover something lol and this game scares me

i will post my reads and reason later as still reading the thread but id like to say that there's no way i had any strong thoughts when the game just begun last night and i was mostly there to say hi and generate some convo , was it filler ? yes possibly lol but it was also like 11pm

possible town: jacob , dolby , trundle
possible mean ppl: ribbit , tnn4u

what did you expect me to say 🤨

honestly daystart mafia has next to nothing in terms of info, all we can do is talk until someone dies

trundle feels safe to tr rn as well

##VOTE: Trundle

Okay Dolby asked you about the TRs in your other post, but can you talk about why Trundle and why you'd elect him king right here and now if this was kingmaker?

omg i just woke up lmaoo 😭 look if u wanna kill me im only vanilla town and tbh i think based off some ppl joining this lil HATER TRAIN it might uncover something lol and this game scares me

i will post my reads and reason later as still reading the thread but id like to say that there's no way i had any strong thoughts when the game just begun last night and i was mostly there to say hi and generate some convo , was it filler ? yes possibly lol but it was also like 11pm

Good morning Mog. I am sorry you woke up to being a punching bag. 😔

Are your mean ppl reads OMGUS? If yes why is Trundle a TR for you when he kind of opened this POV?

And I think this is all the thoughts I'm getting tonight. So night~

I want to know what your read on Jacob is at this time
none

I'm a little confused that you are agreeing that you don't agree with what I said, when my most provocative post this game was accusing Zinnia, when you, a couple posts prior, put her in your maf list too??? What don't you agree with me about and why is Zinnia on your maf radar because it apparently isn't the post I called out. 🤷‍♀️
i think this is a pretty solid callout

Last edited:

TN4U is very obvious strong town as newbie read atm. Guy initiated convo and overanalyzing stuff which is not bad tbh theyre getting there and expect this might change as we observe in how many in game Nights/Days because I believe sometimes a very obvious townread day one can be oblivious to us

Frosty and Jacob are townread as well. I dont see anything odd pattern or switching sides atm. Her post is consistent.

Zinna is on a greyline and I believe theyre more on "meta" gaming which ofc most of us including be dont believe those kind of stuff
Feels like you’re just regurgitating reads to me

All good, I’m gonna lay off you for awhile and see you how play today and tomorrow :)

Woah I've missed quite a bit! Going back to answer the questions
1. What are your pronouns
2. What’s your time zone
3. What’s your experience level with forum mafia specifically

1. She/her
  2. EDT
  3. I havent played mafia before but I did play a game of werewolf a few years ago. I've heard they are somewhat similar.

????? You do know Volt was specifically saying they didn't agree with me picking at that specific Zinnia post right? You said this 'I'm in the same boat as you when it comes to what she's had to say thus far' but now you're admitting that your entire maf read on Zinnia was because of my push? I don't like this train of thought at all sorry. Your posts are contradicting each other, and tbh, you sussing Zinnia and Mog feels very sheepy.
Well, again, keep in mind that we're all still here and playing the blame game on each other until something happens. Zinnia's post that I referred to didn't feel town-like in my opinion. If you really think about it, they might be trying to make the other users feel at ease that mafia is either AFK or acting incredibly quiet which could very easily be a lie they're trying to cover up. You officially voted for Zinnia, and I support your decision as I saw both that and post #50 to be suspicious myself.

As for Mog, most of their replies simply have me feeling uneasy. Others seem to agree with that.

I also feel very confident that Jacob is town, and despite Frosty doubting my responses, I believe she is town as well, and has done a good job lately of defending her stance. Zinnia may have only made a couple highly questionable posts, but that might be enough to get them thrown out of the ship.

do you have a particular reason for these reads or are you just omgussing us

Okay Dolby asked you about the TRs in your other post, but can you talk about why Trundle and why you'd elect him king right here and now if this was kingmaker?
i was mostly joking but i can talk about trundle

Would you rather I sit around and talk about Zinnia for the entirety of day 1? I'm just exaggerating a hunch. From my POV, this is literally the best thing I could be doing right now, because it generates conversation. If I'm right about mog, then we get to see reactions and it makes later days easier to solve.
this reads genuine to me. i don’t think a mafia trundle would bother mentioning this again + defending his reason like this.
I don't have any real reasoning for mog yet other than over-eagerness to post, I feel really bad though because I know mog is gonna wake up tomorrow and cry because I'm bullying her for no real good reason
i find it hard to read the last line here as fake

just a genuine strong towncore coming from him

Last edited:

i found this read on tn4u a bit weird. wants to hop on "tn4u is obv town" but keeps a foot behind

none

i think this is a pretty solid callout
why do you think so? i agree but i want to hear your thoughts

Woah I've missed quite a bit! Going back to answer the questions

1. She/her
  2. EDT
  3. I havent played mafia before but I did play a game of werewolf a few years ago. I've heard they are somewhat similar.
hey dinosaur! any thoughts on who could be mafia?

Back