• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Amiibo Dreamies 💖 [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keepitcosmic

Flower-Loving Crybaby
Bells
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Feedback
100% (43) +
Hello!

I have every single amiibo card and I wanted to spread some love around here. I can get you your dreamie in boxes for free. They have to have an amiibo card, so I cannot get Raymond, Judy, Dom, Megan.

Comment below who your dreamie is and why! Give me a big ole paragraph about why you love this villager so much. I’ll do the giveaway for multiple users!!

Update: I’m reading all of the replies and picking a few winners, stay tuned!

Last edited:
Ketchup.

She is my daughter's favorite villager. I have spent days buying tickets for mystery islands and cant find her. This would make her day

i would loveeeeee coco! i've wanted her since i've had wild world, but i've always had terrible luck. i've been island surfing for forever and still havent found her! she's so cute and some people find her blank eyes creepy, but i find them adorable :) my dog coco, also passed away and part of her reminds me of coco ( the villager ) :')

Étoile is my favourite and I weep into the wind every day that I can only visit her on my New Leaf town and cannot bring her home.

Good Luck with the give away you kind and beautiful soul!

Diana is my biggest dreamie! I got her as a starter in my New Leaf game and didn’t realize how much she’d change my life, hah! I somehow managed to get her in two other New Leaf games without trying. She is like my best friend who followed me everywhere and New Leaf helped me get through a really bad time in my life. I feel like my island just isn’t mine until she is there. Thank you for doing this even if I am not chosen! Super sweet.

EDIT: I ended up getting Diana so I’ll change this to my other top dreamie, Lily! I feel like if I were an Animal crossing villager I would be Lily. I lost my copy of New Leaf that had her in my town and I would like to have her back in New Horizons. Seeing her tiny self walk around really made my day.

Last edited:
Hey please can i get lily? 🥺 I love her so much she was one of the first villagers i had in CF, i'm trying so hard to get her but everyone seems to ask for crazy amount of NMT nowadays
EDIT: I actually found someone who can give me lily, i'd really love to have Stitches because i had him in my first wild world run and was one of the first villagers that made me love animal crossing(Plus lazy villagers are the best!), or molly because she is the cutest villager of all

Thanks a ton for doing this you are such a kind person to do this while everyone asks for a complete nonsense amount of money for villagers

Last edited:
Hi there,

I would really love to have Dobie on my island. He reminds me a little bit of my granddad, as in, how he’s actually really nice once you get to know him! I also think it’s cool to have an elder villager in your town to mix it up a little! :)

aaaaa ive adored ankhas design ever since i first saw her, which was when new leaf came out! i sadly never got her, but i love her design to this day and i keep hoping shed show up during mystery isle tours u-u [sadly she hasnt hsgdsfs] i also just love cats in general, and i love how they all have huge pointy ears in the AC style, theyre just. super cute

Ahh my number dreamie is marshal.
I had him in my new leaf town for a really long time. Hes super adorbs and makes my heart melt <3

Hello!

I have every single amiibo card and I wanted to spread some love around here. I can get you your dreamie in boxes for free. They have to have an amiibo card, so I cannot get Raymond, Judy, Dom, Megan.

Comment below who your dreamie is and why! Give me a big ole paragraph about why you love this villager so much. I’ll do the giveaway for multiple users!!
Hey! My favorite villager is Annalisa! I think she’s soo cute and really underrated, the anteaters get so much hate but they’re my favorite species

Could I get Skye please! She has been my favourite since I got her in my first New leaf town and I have not been without ever since! She is just so adorable and I am missing her a lot!!

I'm missing Diana, Skye, and Julia. I have ordered their cards, but they've been severely delayed because of the virus. I ordered them a month ago from a card maker and they had over 1000 orders. It'll be a month before I can get them. I spent real money on them so that's how much they matter to me. I'd have to make some space in my town though.

can you get me lily?
shes one of my favorites because shes a frog and shes adorable. her interactions are always cute. that and she helped me get someone into animal crossing

Oh boy, this is kinda dumb and everything but... it's Rasher for me. Back when I was a kid, I'd constantly be resetting my NL town, and guess what villager kept constantly showing up as a starter? Rasher! I know it's basically what cranky personalities do, but I kept talking to him and he slowly warmed up to me and he was just super nice. Reminded me of like a grizzled grandpa who's a jerk initially, but deep down he really does care. He's like the grandpa I never had, y'know? I like to headcanon he had a rough past due to his scars and stuff, and he moved to my town to start a new life (which he initially struggled with due to his grubby furniture and ramshackle house, but I'd always send him my best furniture so he could live better lol). I'd send him letters all the time, and when I said goodbye to everyone on my NL game before NH came out I spoke to him the longest. Sent him an embarassing letter about hoping he follows me to my island lol. He's the only cranky I've ever actually gotten in any of my games, surprisingly, and I absolutely love him. I'd give anything to have him on my island, because he deserves a nice getaway and I'd just love to see him again :cry: one of my islanders just pinged me to ask to move today, and he has a lovely isolated house by the beachside - I think that would be perfect for Rasher to live in, just isolated enough for peace and quiet but I can still come over every day!

Hello, and thank you for your amazing gesture!!

My #1 dreamie is Lolly. She was in my very first New Leaf town when I got the game and has been my favorite ever since. Not only am I a cat person by nature, but she is the one villager that I have always appreciated having in my town. I'm not sure what it is about her that I appreciate so much? Maybe her kindness and softness? That resonates with me, as a soft person! Her design also reminds me of my family cat, Kiwi. Old dude turned 10 last February! But I moved to the US (from France) and only get to see him through videochat, or around Christmas time, irl. I miss him a lot. Another reason for me wanting her is because I plan on making a cat island! I would have been fine with any other of my cat dreamies but, because she is my favorite, I will do what I can to get her first, before the other villagers.

Thank you again and I hope you have a great day!

this is soooo sweet of you to do! thank you. :D
my hard-to-get dreamie is vivian ! her design is so pretty, love her various natural looking ombre. i'm not a huge fan of the snooty personality types but she's really won me over and i think it's her kind eyes haha! i like her NL house interior/exterior a lot too, the rustic exposed natural mixed with some tech and plants - perfect! she has the right idea. i'd love to bring her home to my town <3

Oh god Ankha is my dreamy right now, willing to pay big for her! She's a favorite of mine because I love cats and always have been interested in Egyptian culture and history that's why she's one of my favorite villagers!

Margie because of the Animal Crossing movie that came out in Japan <3 her character and arc in the film made me fall in love with her when I was a kid, but I've never successfully had her in any of my towns.

Also Alfonso for similar reasons :)

Rudy has always been one of my dreamies ever since I got him in new leaf. I had an all cat town and even though Jock types are usually not my favorite personality, rudy being as adorable as he is became me favorite cat in my entire town! Everyday seeing him talking about working out and just being such a cute cat with his red little nose, everything about him is perfection! Even though I am pretty far in the game, I still only have nine plots down in case I ever find someone who has Rudy because I want to save him a special spot in my island <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back