• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Alpine Set + Manor Wall + Plank Flooring

janedoe

Bells
Switch
1724-5875-9101
Feedback
100% (18) +
Hey guys, just like the title says, buying those items. I prefer to pay with IGB but I can go for a low amount of TBT if need be. Name your price, just don't go crazy lol

Last edited:
I can get everything you need, is 15 tbt bells fair? One tbt bell per item.

Last edited:
I'll be willing to pay 10TBT, since the items are pretty common/cheap and not rare or anything. Lmk if you're okay with that price.

Also, I don't need the floor or wall of the alpine set. Forgot to make that clear

Last edited:
I'll be willing to pay 10TBT, since the items are pretty common/cheap and not rare or anything. Lmk if you're okay with that price.

Also, I don't need the floor or wall of the alpine set. Forgot to make that clear
Sure, I will be available to trade with you in an hour. :)

Ok! I'll add you now and wait until then. Just send me a message when you're available.

Ok! I'll add you now and wait until then. Just send me a message when you're available.
Sorry for the wait, I am back and have everything ready. I'll add you in a moment, do you mind if I drop the items off?

Back