Switch
6827-7951-1977
Black Hybrid Rose
Tasty Cake
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Chocolate Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
I'm pretty satisfied with how my rooms are. Left room on the first floor has diner furniture and the Brewster items plus a stove, right room on the first floor had a work bench and all those gear/cogwheel items. Main room on the first floor has the Keropi items and posters of every villager I've had in my town. Second floor has antique furniture, Rover's items, and the DAL stuff as well as some of the pocket camp stuff like the clothes and the RV models. Basement has the nook clothes, Nook point items from both the NSO app and the other Nook Point machine stuff.

What bothers me is that I can't seem to be satisfied with the back room on the first floor. For a long while, I had the wooden furniture with the aforementioned pocket camp stuff. For a couple days, I had the shell furniture. Then I changed my mind again which brings me to my conundrum.

In this room now, I currently have the zodiac items that are crafted from star fragments and I am pairing it with Katrina's rewards. On a side note, I am just missing the Gold Turtle Figurine. What I need advice on is what wallpaper/flooring combination would go good with such a room. Right now, I have the Orange Moroccan style wall and the light wood-pattern flooring.

Maybe the palace flooring? Or the starry or cloud floor? The starry wall can look nice or maybe the white European style wall. Good luck!

first off you should mix the zodiac items with other items as well, they go together better that way sometimes.
personally i like the heavy curtained wall with the simple red flooring. i also use the imperial rug in the center of the room. ive noticed that with this combo most dark and zodiac items look pretty great, it turns the room into a bit of a 'throne room' though. the room is the attic in my pic.
in this photo i dont have any of the zodiac items because of the elegant furniture. ive tried to mix the cancer table with the scorpion lamp on top of it, but for my room the combo didnt fit in with the furniture that i had already picked out.
give it a shot and see if it works for you though!
sorry the pics crooked lol

Attachments

• IMG_0304.jpg
    IMG_0304.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 15
An update. I went with the Slate Flooring and the Stately Wall. Speaking of the throne. I have one in my inventory. I should get it out of storage and put it in the room.

Back