• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling ⋆ all wa villager card rv, sanrio & mh items ⋆ [rv visits available]

town name: Zootopia
fc: (Sidebar)
rv's: Sprockets RV and Isabelles RV
total: 10 btb

Last edited:
Sorry this is my first time going to the RV's. Do I go to Sprockets RV first, then leave. Then come back to go to Isabelles?

Ok thanks, I will add you now ^^

hi! gates for sprocket are open

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry this is my first time going to the RV's. Do I go to Sprockets RV first, then leave. Then come back to go to Isabelles?

yes, I'll end and you'll have to TT to the next day in order to pass the max 3 items you can buy from rvs

town name: Morning
fc: 1779 1496 5558
items: Filly's RV: soft-drink display X3, 24-hour-shop baskets
Timmy And Tommy's RV: Cart return, Shop mat
Candi's RV: Shopping Cart, Merchandise Table, Store Shelf x2, Shopping Bag
total: 88 tbt

town name: Morning
fc: 1779 1496 5558
items: Filly's RV: soft-drink display X3, 24-hour-shop baskets
Timmy And Tommy's RV: Cart return, Shop mat
Candi's RV: Shopping Cart, Merchandise Table, Store Shelf x2, Shopping Bag
total: 88 tbt

hey! sorry I don't have filly or timmy & tommy's rvs ;; I can do candi's tho for 40 tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi me again!

town name: Zootopia
fc: sidebar
rv(s): Sprocket again
total: 5btb

hi again~ are you available to visit now? :)

Back