• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling ⋆ all wa villager card rv, sanrio & mh items ⋆ [rv visits available]

town name: Antares
fc: to the left
items:
Hornsby's RV - minifridge, stacked magazines
Stu's RV - coin locker, pavement floor
Ketchup's RV - cutting-board set, glass teapot
total: 48 TBT

Not a rush on this order, so it's OK if it takes a few days! :)

town name: Kanto
fc: 5000-2084-7097
items: basket chair, ivy parition, kiki and lala socks, kiki and lala pin, my melody shoes, my melody outfit, pompomurin shoes, succulent plant, celeste ribbon
total: 80 TBT?

Nah, I'd rather do them later. I'm kind of having internet troubles atm

kk. sorry was out all day. let me know when you're able to do the visits!

town name: Antares
fc: to the left
items:
Hornsby's RV - minifridge, stacked magazines
Stu's RV - coin locker, pavement floor
Ketchup's RV - cutting-board set, glass teapot
total: 48 TBT

Not a rush on this order, so it's OK if it takes a few days! :)

hi again! thank you & accepted :)

How much would it cost to visit Etoile's RV? ^-^

hi, it'd be 5 tbt for one visit

town name: Kanto
fc: 5000-2084-7097
items: basket chair, ivy parition, kiki and lala socks, kiki and lala pin, my melody shoes, my melody outfit, pompomurin shoes, succulent plant, celeste ribbon
total: 80 TBT?

accepted! will vm when ready

Do you have any Sanrio cards scanned right now? I'll take any character that's convenient. You're from the west coast, right? I'm just trying to get an idea of what's a good time to contact you.

Do you have any Sanrio cards scanned right now? I'll take any character that's convenient. You're from the west coast, right? I'm just trying to get an idea of what's a good time to contact you.

I'm EST but am usually on late at night. is now okay for you? I can scan them anytime

I'd like to visit Etoile and Chelsea 4 times each. I'm fine if you only feel like doing one card atm^^

no problem! I'll do etoile first, then if you're still up for more I'll scan chelsea ^^ gates will be open in a min. feel free to come when bun is open

I'm just going to do Etoile tonight. I forgot to collect enough MEOWs for another 4 visits after Etoile: s

town name: Koburi
fc: sidebar
rv(s): Felyne
total: 5 tbt

Hi there! I'm available now and should be for the next few hours c:

town name: Punkie
fc: sidebar
rv(s): Julia
total: 5 tbt

Back