• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

AHHH EARTHQUAKE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
AH! First earthquake ever! woot. I was wondering why my couch was shaking.... sure enough, log into facebook and everyones screaming earthquake.

it's weird. ive never heard of an earthquake hitting toronto or surrounding area.

Ahh , I felt that. Nothing interesting like that ever happens around here so I had no idea it was an earthquake until I saw it on the news. 5.5. D:

John102 said:
Nevermore said:
The Blog Tree!
Nic said:
The Blog Tree.

You two don't act like you're not guilty of doing it sometimes too *cough, cough*. He has a right to post what he wants here(to an extent) and I would imagine that this a pretty big event in his area.
thank you, i was gonna say something but figured, ehh w/e doesnt matter what they think.

and yes, its a big thing in this area.

John102 said:
Nevermore said:
The Blog Tree!
Nic said:
The Blog Tree.

You two don't act like you're not guilty of doing it sometimes too *cough, cough*. He has a right to post what he wants here(to an extent) and I would imagine that this a pretty big event in his area.
If this forum wasn't used like a blog, the forum would be pretty much extinct. I for one enjoy reading all these bloggy posts, they're much more interesting than the *censored.2.0*ty forum games, AC threads and such.

Jas0n said:
John102 said:
Nevermore said:
The Blog Tree!
Nic said:
The Blog Tree.

If this forum wasn't used like a blog, the forum would be pretty much extinct. I for one enjoy reading all these bloggy posts, they're much more interesting than the *censored.2.0*ty forum games, AC threads and such.
True.

Bacon Boy said:
Jas0n said:
John102 said:
Nevermore said:
The Blog Tree!
Nic said:
The Blog Tree.

True.
Bloggy posts make up about 98% of what this forum is today.

yeah, the earthquake must have been pretty big because people felt it here in new york
unless i'm mistaken and there was another earthquake, not sure
fortunately, it was nothing too huge

and i thought it was my cousin and my brother just being obnoxious and playing the xbox... oh gosh :p

ashwee said:
yeah, the earthquake must have been pretty big because people felt it here in new york
unless i'm mistaken and there was another earthquake, not sure
fortunately, it was nothing too huge

and i thought it was my cousin and my brother just being obnoxious and playing the xbox... oh gosh :p
It went from NY to Quebec, so yes, it's the same quake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back