• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

ACNH Pet Peeves and Petty Complaints Thread

The lack of inventory space at the start of New Horizons is making me insane. I’m always running out of room and having to drop things to free up space.
To be fair, it's much more than you'd get in the older games. Heck, you can't even stack fruit in games before New Leaf. Makes getting bells much harder if you don't abuse the stalk market.

I know others have said it but I want to ride the rides, and go down the slides and stuff. I’ll never forget the first time I played animal crossing was like 8 years ago and I played new leaf, and one of the first furniture pieces I got was the elephant slide. I was so sad when I learned you couldn’t go down it:/ and it’s even sadder in new horizons because you can put all that stuff outside!

I know others have said it but I want to ride the rides, and go down the slides and stuff. I’ll never forget the first time I played animal crossing was like 8 years ago and I played new leaf, and one of the first furniture pieces I got was the elephant slide. I was so sad when I learned you couldn’t go down it:/ and it’s even sadder in new horizons because you can put all that stuff outside!
Oh man, I didn't know you could do that back then! I want to see what it's like some time...

I just remembered that a few years ago, when people could catalogue posters without having the amiibo cards, I put together some cataloguing sessions, which took a lot of work, shortly after, it was patched up and people could only order the posters if they scanned the amiibo themselves. I still am annoyed about that since I put a lot of time effort, some tbt into it too. I couldn’t get over it for the longest time.

I miss being able to use custom clothing designs on mannequins and furniture. I don’t like the patterns Sable gave us 😔.

Was she at your birthday party? You can't give villagers who went to your party a cupcake as it's heavily implied that they already ate one.
The funny thing was, she wasn't. Apollo (who was the host), Gabi, and Sherb were. What's more, I was actually able to give Apollo a cupcake and got a SECOND birthday-themed item from him.

I gave away a few other cupcakes (which IIRC, included Gabi and Sherb) and only got regular items O_O

i see lots of posts here about the soundtrack and i also whole-heartedly agree. it’s so funny because i guess i don’t know why it feels so different, but at the same time i do? i feel like the older hourly soundtracks had so much soul in them, they just felt like animal crossing. i don’t think NH has a bad hourly soundtrack per say, but it just feels soulless and less animal crossing like compared to the previous ones.

that being said, i do really like NH’s 1 AM & 3 AM theme

Back