• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Aali's Secret Santa Thread! Sign-up CLOSED! 2nd Important info update of 12/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not been keeping the best eye on this, and actually joined, hoping it'd make me get on the ball with even checking this forum. it... didn't really change much, oops! ;v; but if there's so few people participating now, I don't know if it'd be worth bothering with T__T
otherwise, I am still in.
:lemon:

You want us to go ahead and start delivering stuff? If so, do we just send a PM/VM saying "Yo, I'm your Secret Santa from Aali," or something to that effect? (Also, am I the one who got removed, because I know I have many rare items on my list, but IDK if the Stwepot is orderable... I think it is, but...)

Er, hi, I came to tell you today that I had the gift for my person but then I saw that things are a bit weird and I'm not really sure if this is still happening...? I read the last few pages. If we are still doing this, I'm in. But I hope someone can explain what's happening here.

:lemon:

You want us to go ahead and start delivering stuff? If so, do we just send a PM/VM saying "Yo, I'm your Secret Santa from Aali," or something to that effect? (Also, am I the one who got removed, because I know I have many rare items on my list, but IDK if the Stwepot is orderable... I think it is, but...)

This sounds like a plan, unless OP has some other method of handling it in-mind.

Just checking in this thread again as I saw the other day op was having second thoughts about continuing this project. I'm still up for it but I'm not sure if she decided which way to go?

Just checking in this thread again as I saw the other day op was having second thoughts about continuing this project. I'm still up for it but I'm not sure if she decided which way to go?

The person who I believe is my secret santa just directly delivered to me, so I think that's what we're doing? I agree it's a bit confusing, but I'd say just message the person you got and deliver to them.

I've been contacted by my secret santa, so I think everyone is just contacting their person and doing their own deliveries.

If anyone who is still a participating secret santa and doesn't get a present because theirs dropped out , I'll be happy to get you something too. :D

I contacted my person to gift, but they haven't replied back yet... Just waiting patiently. Glad everyone took the initiative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back