• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia A Summer Fling- Mafia Win!

Where were you for EoD?

Thats around 5 am in my time I was sleeping until 12 noon (lunch time)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes it was really vague from yhe start Kallie stated her reason why while you and dedenne just bandwagon and didnt drop any reason at all

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes it was really vague from yhe start Kallie stated her reason why while you and dedenne just bandwagon and didnt drop any reason at all

i said that it was for her statement that didnt add much. i think-

I did not bandwagon at all. And you must've not read my long post before EoD, because I stated my reason there.

Jay - She answered RQ's, and also answered an activity question but then went away. The "agree" thing seems to be a push, but at the same time I don't really know how to react considering that she's new to Mafia and has little experience. Something else to consider is that she said that she would pop in about every hour of the day, however, she's made 3 posts (including RQs). I need clarification from her but for now, she is my #1 lynch candidate.

Nor do I. I will vote her too.

In here I mentioned that the reason was 1) her "agree" push, 2) her inactivity contradicting her RQ's, 3) because I wasn't sure of anybody else at that moment and 4) because I don't want to get a strike for modkill.
After she didn't pop in to give clarification, I voted her. I didn't copy Kallie's vote and I gave my reasoning. You can't argue that my reason is vague because as I mentioned before:

This is because it was only D1 and the thread had 68 posts, some people barely even contributed, we have an inactive in the game, and nothing big had really happened.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fix your sleep schedule omg sleeping til noon...

Anyway this game is ez win for mafia if the activity continues like this..

I just re-read everything, I wish I had been here for end of day because the kcat lynch was dumb. I mean they were new, yes, said they would check in each hour, but how many new people that join mafia do you actually know that add a lot to the game. Chele had suggested a randomized lynch, waffles said it was dumb, and kcat agreed. Nothing about that seems suspicious.... except that she like kinda didn't elaborate, but she was also very new.

Kallie I don't scum read for it really at this point because she generated the discussion first. It could've been easier as a prominent player to just lay back and let someone else say something and go from there. Kallie is cunning enough to lead a day 1 lynch as a mafia, but I don't think that is a smart play on her end given how dead this was.

Dedenne is always pretty apathetic and minimal, so like nothing from her posts stand out to me. It is still very sus and I scum lean her for it, but nothing she has said really strikes out. It was a bad vote, and dedenne is kinda owning it.

Chele however seems to want to overexplain her vote to us a lot. the OMGUS from my little comment was a lot, and to say I am just "irrational" and "can't say that" is dramatic to the point where I get suspicious.

chele said:
Jay - She answered RQ's, and also answered an activity question but then went away. The "agree" thing seems to be a push, but at the same time I don't really know how to react considering that she's new to Mafia and has little experience. Something else to consider is that she said that she would pop in about every hour of the day, however, she's made 3 posts (including RQs). I need clarification from her but for now, she is my #1 lynch candidate.

I mean you did word it different from Kallie I guess, but saying you had your own "reasoning" to vote someone who only had 2 posts, one of which was two words is stretching it. Also you wanted to nail her down for saying she was gonna check in, but Mog also said she was going to be off for a whole day and didn't say one single post. Also your saying that Kcat made a "push," but idk what that means, she wasn't trying to push anything, she was agreeing with Waffles that a randomized lynch was a bad idea before it got started.

The only thing helping Chele is that she voted 2nd which if she was scum would have no reason to vote onto a bandwagon she knows is for a town person and could've easily blended in. I see it more of bad town play and weak analysis and eagerness to find a lynch candidate than overwhelmingly scummy.

Chele can you tell me the last like few games you were in and your alignment?

I guess Dedenne looks more sus from that perspective, but still... nothing about Dedenne really piques my interest. I do want to hear Mog, Jacob, and everyone else's perspective of the events from day 1 without people saying "omg it was boring." There is definitely enough to go off of

sorry i missed voting, I went out right after work yesterday and checked the thread at dinner minutes after voting had closed. For what it’s worth, if I did end up voting at the very end I wouldve probably voted Kcat also, mainly to just get a vote in and not count as an inactive player. Kcat was pretty much gonna be lynched anyway

^My thoughts on D1 is that yes there is a lot of content to go off of but most of it is based on intention as in I think its kinda impossible to analyze without knowing any deaths/roles, because most of the posts are allignment-less or RQS answers. Basically I wouldn’t have found a different lynch option that made sense and no one else did either, so I’m weary to read people for sheeping the only d1 candidate. But I also think that it feels like kcat was an easy lynch for mafia. Not a lot of people actually participated in the lynch tho, so its hard to analyze everyones intentions

Thats my two cents from work !!

I’ll also read the longer posts more thoroughly after work to see if anything is sketchy. I kinda skimmed those

Well to be frank, I personally dunno where this is going and I apologies that my explanation regarding day 1 and my inactivity, I'll try my best to change my sleeping schedule soon. Yes I did pointed out Kcatofaryis lynch is really stupid my suspicions still goes on Chele and Dedenne. My peter-tingle senses tells me that Chele kinda overreact and the way she explain about cat lynch was kinda off as for Dedenne I'm not entirely sure for now, she kinda jump on and didn't explain much as if nothing happen. Even NintendoFan
Link here: https://www.belltreeforums.com/show...oting-Thread&p=8263128&viewfull=1#post8263128

As you can see what he did is obviously an anti town and his reason was like, "Oh so you voted me for no reason back in 2016, I shall revenge and hopefully you twats learn your own lesson"

I wanna hear more the follow peeps: mog, Jacob, Katezilla

To make thing short I kinda didn't like how Chele acts defensive regarding her vote

- - - Post Merge - - -

wtf this bug

Dude we're in 2019 let it go

I don't think you understood the point I was trying to make. What I was trying to say is that I quite literally was lynched three years ago for inactivity-something I can't allow to happen again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

As you can see what he did is obviously an anti town and his reason was like, "Oh so you voted me for no reason back in 2016, I shall revenge and hopefully you twats learn your own lesson"

This only confirms what I thought. Like I had said, I'm not seeking revenge or anything. I just am trying to be as active as possible so I can learn from mistakes I made in 2016. It's about me, not others.

My vote was not against Kirbyz necessarily, it was more to show that I was actually active and do care about the game. I thought an abstention would display apathy.

Last edited:
Chile's tone from previous games seems the same too... although it is a little bit more defensive than the last game

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chele*

Nintendoguy dont edit your posts coz daniel could modkill you for that just a headsup

Anyway fe came out today and ive bern waiting for it so i might be a bit less active today lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chile's tone from previous games seems the same too... although it is a little bit more defensive than the last game

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chele*

Earlier in rqs you said in a past gamr you would suspect her or something because she was good at hiding she was mafia. Are you implying she has the same behavior from her scum games I can't tell

Let me ask you something, is lynching inactivity even worth it? You know they can just replace a member or modkill it. Voting an inactive member is useless

Nintendoguy dont edit your posts coz daniel could modkill you for that just a headsup

I guess this shows my lack of experience, can you clarify what you mean by that, please? :confused:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me ask you something, is lynching inactivity even worth it? You know they can just replace a member or modkill it. Voting an inactive member is useless

It was all a matter of RNG, no joke.

If you edit your posts, even to correct a typo, you can be banned because that breaks a rule and he can modkill you.

Anyway fe came out today and ive bern waiting for it so i might be a bit less active today lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

Earlier in rqs you said in a past gamr you would suspect her or something because she was good at hiding she was mafia. Are you implying she has the same behavior from her scum games I can't tell

she's good, but not perfect. I wanted to look at her from other games to see if it still matched especially to see how defensive she has been in the past

I hope everyone puts a quick reads or vibes list before the end of night just so we all have an idea of who we suspect or tr. Also just in case if you die

Town
Chele
Toad

Townlean
Waffles

Null
Everyone not mentioned

Scum vibes
Mog (i dont think shes the type to forget mafia unless she intends to go under the radar)

Maybe more to decide later but based off so far those are my vibes im getting

under no circumstance can you edit your post. continual editing will lead to the player being removed from the game (this is one of the 10 TBT mafia commandments)

Even to do what I did? (Which was to add information)

Can you read the rules instead of yapping around
Reason why editing isnt allowed because its unfair and consider cheating people might miss out or smthing

- - - Post Merge - - -

There are ways to abuse the editing system so i suggest follow the rules instead

//And **** me my sleeping pattern ****ed up

Back