• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia A Summer Fling- Mafia Win!

i thought i was Gonna Die bc i forgot about the game and i was expecting loads of posts but theres only been 2 and im kind of feeling relief but also want something to happen

Kallie she ber idc

PST and idk my sleep schedule is messed up atm

Havent played in a long time

I just go to sleep if Im stressed in general. Never have been quesrioned hard or rarely put up for lynch so idk but im not gonna cry over mafia

Third party

Idk

Kallie she ber idc

PST and idk my sleep schedule is messed up atm

Havent played in a long time

I just go to sleep if Im stressed in general. Never have been quesrioned hard or rarely put up for lynch so idk but im not gonna cry over mafia

Third party

Idk

oh its Kallie... I didn't realize that

i thought i was Gonna Die bc i forgot about the game and i was expecting loads of posts but theres only been 2 and im kind of feeling relief but also want something to happen

be the change u wish to see in the world my young lily pad

Good. I can sneak in some time before I head to class.
I always keep failing to recall the fact that the start of D1 is the most awkward phase since there is nothing to be said. I also despise reading people off of their RQs and solely, their meta (this won't be resourceful for new players though).
If we really are feeling a bit off for today and are unsure of who to lynch, I suggest that we randomise it or try to get people's opinions in real quick before EoD. The voting thread states that no lynch isn't an option.

Radical and Kirbyz haven't checked in... they are scum, easy lynch

Kallie has checked in now. Kirbyz still hasn't. I will give Kirbyz some time to come and read and answer the RQ's because they may be busy. However, if they don't check in by EoD I don't really know if it'd be a good option to lynch them or wait for their modkill.

be the change u wish to see in the world my young lily pad

Why not you?

If we really are feeling a bit off for today and are unsure of who to lynch, I suggest that we randomise it or try to get people's opinions in real quick before EoD. The voting thread states that no lynch isn't an option.

How would you get people to actually follow that? Randomizing would give us little information anyway without discussion. Bad idea.

It would unlikely to be in our favors anyway. We have a higher chance of hitting one of our own than scum.

We have like 24 hours left so we should be starting to talk now.

Kallie has checked in now. Kirbyz still hasn't. I will give Kirbyz some time to come and read and answer the RQ's because they may be busy. However, if they don't check in by EoD I don't really know if it'd be a good option to lynch them or wait for their modkill.

They will not be modkilled if Byngo replaces them.

I think we can all agree that lynching someone random will be bad purely because of our chances. I'd rather we have some sort of idea than leave it to RNG.

If I was mafia I would be fine with it though. Which is why I find it odd Chele thought that was a potential idea because its going to bite town in the ass and provides little insight because a random vote would generate little discussion. It is more likely that rng would kill us than scum.

Kate what are your thoughts?

So yall saying we ask the 8ball who to lynch? Doing random lynch would be anti town also I think Kirby forgot the game idk. If you ask me what are my thoughts right now I have nothing much at the moment

How would you get people to actually follow that? Randomizing would give us little information anyway without discussion. Bad idea.

We have like 24 hours left so we should be starting to talk now.

No, not randomizing as in getting a random number generator, but randomizing as in picking somebody based off of little material we've got from them. I used the term 'randomizing' because thread activity is lacking. Perhaps I should've put emphasis on that.

I think we can all agree that lynching someone random will be bad purely because of our chances. I'd rather we have some sort of idea than leave it to RNG.

If I was mafia I would be fine with it though. Which is why I find it odd Chele thought that was a potential idea because its going to bite town in the ass and provides little insight because a random vote would generate little discussion. It is more likely that rng would kill us than scum.

I never mentioned RNG. Again, I thought it (my definition of randomizing) was a potential idea to pick somebody based off of small ideas since nobody has been actively talking. Please excuse my poor wording.

So yall saying we ask the 8ball who to lynch? Doing random lynch would be anti town also I think Kirby forgot the game idk. If you ask me what are my thoughts right now I have nothing much at the moment

I never brought 8ball into this either? And I too, don't even have a rough idea of anybody at the moment. Thread and posts have been too scarce. Speaking of which, has anybody reminded Kirby of the game? They were online yesterday morning.

Guys remember, there maybe a possibility Kirby forgot the game and our roles were send via discord it would mean that he didn't know the game just started. So far 30% of the players focused on kirby

Guys remember, there maybe a possibility Kirby forgot the game and our roles were send via discord it would mean that he didn't know the game just started. So far 30% of the players focused on kirby

I wouldn't say that I am focussed on Kirbyz, it's just that we need thread conversation and everybody's ideas before EoD.
Unfortunately, I have nothing to say at the moment. It hasn't been progressive so far but I hope that the lynch would at least spark some discussion. It's way too silent for D1. : ( I have to go to sleep now and EoD is in the early morning so I won't be up. For now as a placeholder, I am voting myself. Goodnight.

Ugh please don't vote yourself. That can sometimes come back to haunt you...

I don't like Chele's plan, but I think tis coming from a place of wanting to do something rather than being a mafia trying to steer us in the wrong direction. She would know that I or someone else would jump on her for that.

Note that mafia tend to try to stay quieter and under the radar when it comes to day 1. I'm gonna think about No lynch as an option in terms of numbers

11 people - 2 mafia and 9 town probably?

- - - Post Merge - - -

or would it be 3 to 8?

2 - 8 - 1 SK?

^ were not allowed to vote for no lynch if thats what you mean

I’m at work right now, but im not about to pretend like I know who to vote for. Just wanted to check in bc I almost forgot about this game :p Lynching an inactive or random choice will give us no info and we can’t no lynch, so i suggest we either try to generate more discussion so we have more info to look into, or if the thread stays dead I guess we can turn to meta to see who’s d1 playstyle is off (i hate meta reading but its just an option if we have nothing else).

More questions to get discussion going:

- who in this game do you think you can read the easiest
- who in this game have you never played with
- who in this game would you fearkill based on their talent

- for me, it would probably be Mog but I dont know why
- ive never played with Kirby, Kcat, and I don’t recall Nintendo’s playstyle
- I would fearkill toads or kallie

Sry this all feels rushed this is a lull at work lol

i think i can read chele the best but its usually based on meta and thats a no no so idk.
ive never played with nintendo and others who ive forgotten are in the game (iM SO SORRy)

wow playing mafia reminds me how bad i am at helping a discussion lmao

- dedenne or chele I think
- kcatofayris and Nintendo guy
- Kallie

Rely on 8ball for lynch anyone? Lmfaoooo (lol jk no hahahah)

- I probably can read Jacob the easiest? I seem to remember 1-shot vigging him in a previous game when he was scum.
- All the new players to this game are the ones I haven't played with, because I'm always uber active in mafia. so if you played before I have most likely played with you
- I think I would fear kill Chele because they pulled the wool over everyone's eyes in a previous game

- - - Post Merge - - -

agreed that lynching randomly or an inactive is not town-helpful because more than likely its gonna be a town dead.... the best option in that case is to preserve numbers and not lynch, but if we don't have that option then ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

as of right now... Chele is gonna be lynched because she is voting herself which is why
YOU SHOULD NEVER VOTE YOURSELF IF YOU ARE TOWN

- - - Post Merge - - -

which ones are included in this 30%?

Back