• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia A Summer Fling- Mafia Win!

Damniel

Openly Wolfing
Bells
Switch
0804-8939-7771
Island
Sandoval
Red Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
A Summer Fling Mafia Game​
6HHXAII.jpg

Everyone in the Bell Tree had expected this summer to be full of fun and games, but the season is halfway over, and not much has happened. Inspired by a spark of random motivation, someone came up with the idea of gathering the remaining friends still in Bell Tree and go out for a fun vacation. Everyone became super excited at the thought of finally reuniting, and immediately began packing for the trip.

That person was found dead the next day.

Day/Night Cycles

Playerlist

1. Jacob (Goon)
2. Katezilla SensaiGallade (Townie) died N2
3. toadsworthy (1-Shot Vigilante) died N1
4. Dedenne2 (Detective)
5. Kirbyz Byngo (Townie)
6. radical6 (Godfather)
7. kcatofaryis (Townie) lynched D1
8. unravel (Townie)
9. Chele (Unaware Miller) lynched D2
10. mogyay (Townie) died N1
11. nintendofan85 (Townie)

Voting Thread
Host Posts
Byngo
SensaiGallade
N e s s
Dad

Rules

The game will follow the standard Bell Tree rules. Specific game rules are as follows:
Cheating includes (but is not limited to):
1. Posting after death. You may have one polite goodbye post, but it may not contain any potentially game-changing information.
2. Ruining the game by doing something like handing out your mafia's member list to the town.
3. Logging on to someone else's account to get their role or looking over someone's shoulder to get their role.
4. Comparing role PM timings to try and work out roles.
5. Posting or sharing any PM you receive from a host without permission.
6. Getting yourself modkilled to help your team. Your non-majority-decided death may not be used as a bargaining chip.
7. Signing up more than once using smurf accounts.
8. Offering favours/items/bells outside of the game for a ingame information.
9. Sharing accounts with other players.
10. Breadcrumbing the specific phrasing of your role PM. Do not compare the phrasing in your role PM to prove your alignment. You can claim the abilities you have, but you can't use the specific phrasing of your role PM.
11. Posting a false PM phrased as if you received it from the host. You can still fake roleclaim, but you cannot make it look like you are posting a PM you received from the host.

YOU MAY ONLY COPY AND PASTE TEXT FOR USE AS EVIDENCE. POSTING SCREENSHOTS OR ANY OTHER NON-TEXT EVIDENCE IS CONSIDERED CHEATING. THE ONLY EXCEPTION IS EVIDENCE THAT IS PUBLICLY AVAILABLE FOR ALL PLAYERS TO CHECK (eg. post counts in a thread). IT IS BEST IF YOU CHECK WITH ME FIRST.

Mod Font:
This is the mod color. It is reserved for the host. Please do not use it.

Question Font:
This is the question color. Use it to ask the host questions about the rules in public. You can also PM me.

Spam:
Strategic spam is acceptable, within reason.

Activity: You must contribute one substantial post at least once every full day/night cycle(being inactive for a night phase then day phase also counts). This means that if you only make one post, it needs to be more substantial than simply saying "I agree" or "RIP". If you post multiple times, this rule may may be less strict. There may be exceptions to this if day/night phases progress rapidly at any stage in the game. Please be on your best behavior during this game to avoid being banned.

Editing:
Editing is not allowed for any reason. Editing will result in a warning. After that, you will be modkilled.

Inappropriate posts:
Mafia games can get heated and emotional. Please keep it civil and remember that what happens in Mafia stays in Mafia.

Observers' Chat:
While dead players will be keen to give valuable "insight" into the game, please refrain from revealing game-changing information (eg. the identities of your fellow Mafia).

Play to win.
You should try your best to help your team win while you are alive and in the game.

Outside of Thread Communication
You are not allowed to PM other users about the game.

Day/Night Cycle
Days will be 48 hours long, with nights at 24 hours. Day/Night cycles will end at 6PM EST, and results will be posted within the hour at 6-7PM EST (An hour at most to prepare). The thread will be locked when the phase is over. Day/Night cycles may be sped up later to follow the flow of the game.

Replacements

This game will use replacements until day 3. Any rule-breakers/inactives will be modkilled afterwards

Activity

You must contribute one substantial post at least once every full day/night cycle(being inactive for a night phase then day phase also counts). This means that if you only make one post, it needs to be more substantial than simply saying "I agree" or "RIP". If you post multiple times, this rule may be less strict. There may be exceptions to this if day/night phases progress rapidly at any stage in the game. Failure to vote on two consecutive days will also break the activity rule.

Please be on your best behavior during this game to avoid being banned.

Last edited:
in

Rip That person

Last edited:
join in the revival friends

also there's no max/min players since I know we're in a dry spell. I'll start the game when there's a good number of players. Also this can be a chill game to get the community playing again- no pressure for serious plays

Last edited:
I'm in!

Maybe this time I won't die on the first night!!

Something very difficult is expected to happen for me sometime between a few days or at most two weeks from now, otherwise I'd join. I might anyways if you can't get six because I really want a revival but yeah :(

Something very difficult is expected to happen for me sometime between a few days or at most two weeks from now, otherwise I'd join. I might anyways if you can't get six because I really want a revival but yeah :(

:(((

Last edited:
seeing as how I'm having a summer fling irl... its only appropriate i join

count me in

also please notify me on discord anyone when this starts

i’ll end sign ups on tuesday and start later that day

Last edited:
Everyone in the Bell Tree had expected this summer to be full of fun and games, but the season is halfway over, and not much has happened.

That's an accurate delineation of Mafia.
Nonetheless, I'll /in. Thank goodness Waffles is in; she's the only one around my timezone so I don't have to talk to myself when everybody's asleep.
:)

That's an accurate delineation of Mafia.
Nonetheless, I'll /in. Thank goodness Waffles is in; she's the only one around my timezone so I don't have to talk to myself when everybody's asleep.
:)

Same, welcome back Chele

i’ll wrap up signups at 2PM EST tomorrow. signups still welcome! also looking for replacements!

Back